• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: jbiplane Today, 02:47 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 08:41 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 07:33 Go to last post
    junkmanjoe

NZ-wide pass the tag

Thread Starter: junkmanjoe

:scooter:......nz Wide Pass The Tag.....:scooter: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :scooter:....................the challenge......................:scooter: the first rider must be from Invercargill or close. The first picture is to be of...

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 15:49 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Classics on Trade Me

Thread Starter: Voltaire

30's meets modern BMW http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=950908075 Nice Monza http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=948469965

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Yesterday, 11:32 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 13:06 Go to last post
    jim.cox

GPS Tracker

Thread Starter: jim.cox

I 'lost' one of my DR-Z250's to thieves late last year. And unfortunately it was not insured. So I have decided to fit a gps tracker to the other. It's cheap insurance and if this one gets flogged I'll know where to find it. The purpose of this thread is to detail my experience and...

Last Post By: jim.cox Yesterday, 18:32 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Gold Course Tomorrow

Thread Starter: rastuscat

I venture to call myself competent. But I figure theres always something I can learn. So a Ride Forever Gold course tomorrow it is for me. I'll post up my impressions.

Last Post By: george formby Yesterday, 17:09 Go to last post
    caseye

Fbmc 2020

Thread Starter: caseye

Well, the FBMC is once again dipping their collective toes. See below for the Monthly ride notice. Know that it will start from the Beach Road MacDonalds on the Waterfront in the City anytime from early morning onwards. On the 9th Of February 2020 Ride Off will be 10 am sharp. There will be a...

Last Post By: Murray Yesterday, 19:02 Go to last post
    Racerno37

North Island Pocket Bike Revival

Thread Starter: Racerno37

Thumbs up North Island Pocket Bike revival Hi Everyone I'm trying to get pocket bike racing going again on the North Island. The plan is as follows: 1) initial "play day" with buckets at Mt Wellington on a Saturday. If there are enough people (and they all behave themselves) this could...

Last Post By: WB46 Yesterday, 13:24 Go to last post
  • Pink Ribbon Ride 2019

The 16th Pink Ribbon Ride is on Sunday 6 October 2019

All motorcycles, trikes and scooters are invited to this amazing event that proudly supports the Breast Cancer Foundation NZ.

Badges are $20

Go to www.FaceBook.com/pg/PinkRibbonRide/Events to register.

The ride will depart from the Auckland Netball Centre, St Johns at 10.30am sharp and end at Western Springs Stadium.

There'll be coffee, a sausage sizzle and raffle tickets for sale.

Further info at www.FaceBook.com/pg/PinkRibbonRide or contact Julie 021 614 646, email julie@neale.co.nz

Looking forward to seeing you there.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Pink Ribbon Ride 2018 started by Julez View original post