• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 19:09 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 21:25 Go to last post
    dangerous

older riders surviving badly

Thread Starter: dangerous

... this has been on my mind a bit of late, more so the last week with the 2nd funeral of a friend on Saturday, earlier in the year was a very dear friend at 49yrs old, hers was avery freak acco... last week a van turned in front of a friend... 48yrs... Now Im 50 and I know I have passed my "best...

Last Post By: SPman Yesterday, 15:59 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Unopened brake fluid shelf life?

Thread Starter: SaferRides

Pretty much what the thread title says. There is a variety of opinions for opened containers, but little info on how long you should keep unopened fluid. I have some that was made in 10/2017 and am hesitant to use it.

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 06:31 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Psychology of road safety

Thread Starter: rastuscat

For those who have too much time on their hands. Interesting thoughts on road safety. And the arguments as to why driver education isn't the golden egg it's made out to be. Pete

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 20:31 Go to last post
  • Trackday ADDICTS Trackday 2nd October 2009 Taupo

THE TRACKDAY FOR TRACKDAY JUNKIES -
    TAUPO FULL TRACK
    FRIDAY 2/10/2009

ENTRY ON THE DAY NOW ACCEPTED

To start the day there will be 2 groups
    Fast and Med.
    20 minutes on track per group.
    AFTER A COUPLE OF SESSIONS WE WILL GO TO OPEN TRACK

This means you can come and go on track as you please ALL DAY

Cost will be $150 per rider
    For your money you get as much track time as you want.

Numbers strictly limited to a maximum of 20 riders PER GROUP. in other words 40 TOTAL
    THIS MEANS LOTS OF ROOM AND heaps OF TRACK TIME

THE ONE SIMPLE RULE OF THE DAY IS THAT WE ALL WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE IT A FUN AND SAFE DAY.

I want this to be a fun relaxed day for everyone.

TRACK RULES AND PAYMENT DETAILS ARE OUTLINED IN THE POSTS BELOW
    There will be a HOT DRINK vendor at the track all day for those that need a hot drink or that caffeine buzz.

St Johns Ambulance WILL be in attendance

Places will be strictly on a first-come-first-served basis. Payment is the ONLY way a place is reserved. All the details are in the four posts following.
    CONFIRMED ATTENDING--SEE http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...post1129305142

SO COME ON GUYS N GALS LET'S ALL BE THERE AND MAKE IT A FUN DAY!
    PLEASE READ THE RULES OF THE DAY IN POST 3
    I can be contacted on 0-21-035 4615 or 0-9-8375005 or
    millarscarcentre@xtra.co.nz
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Trackday ADDICTS Trackday 2nd October 2009 Taupo started by FROSTY View original post