• Next BIG Protest with StoneY and the Unions

Ok everyone
    I have had a few people mention there is no defined thread for the NEXT PROTEST

I have sevreal Unions on board for a big march on Parliament, and the wheels are starting to roll
    Dates set for 16th February, at this point its a logical date as the Corrections Union are having a march the week before, and some other group have one the week after so we get a finite window of oppotunity to pull this off.

I have requested permission from the Speaker to enter the grounds en-masse on 16th February.

This is about more than just Bikers but we want to have a strong presence there.

I need about 3-400 bikers to attend on the day and make a visible presence at the front of the house, but this time speakers will all be Unionists and Academics and other disafeccted groups (is that the right term?)

Its gonna take some work to pull it off again, and I am hoping we get the same support we got last time for the BIKEOI, but wont hold my breath.

Anyone keen to help, PM me
    And I aint talking about handing out fliers, I mean WORK and responsibility for some of the organisation...(nearly killed myself the last time with exhaustion.)

This iwll be along the same lines as the BIKEOI, peacefull but a strong message
    Want loads of signs, banners, and a good chant, one I think we have heard before, LOL

StoneY
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Next BIG Protest with StoneY and the Unions started by StoneY View original post
    Comments 382 Comments
      gazmascelle -
      Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post

This National lead coalition (self appointed lucky dip) government have unscrupulously lied, cheated and misrepresented the so called figures and facts to suit their own agenda so blatantly, it can only cause one to conclude that they are playing their pipes to the tune of their financial backers, who must therefore have a financial interest in the outcome of their action!

MMP (media manipulated procrastination) provides an eventual government coalition dictatorship but who actually do they serve, the people of the nation or the financial providers that pave the way for their ascent to the treasury benches, you be the judge!
      hasn't national always been under the light when it comes to funding? that church funding issue comes to mind..
      StoneY -
      Well......

My Legacy (known as Sassy to those who enjoyd the ride in her) has been smashed by a litte boy racer wanker who was practising Drifting in the street outside

Little punk has failed his breath test, and well, if the skid mark wasnt at least 3 sections long (about 30 meters FFS) in a 50 k area it would almost have been a comedy....the whole neighborhood has been held to ransom by these little pricks and thier big bore xhaust rear wheel drive rice burning turbo charged drift king machines and now we have had our first fatallity...my Subaru!!!

Vin Diesel movies have a lot to answer for around here I can tell you

I will DEFINITELY buy another Subaru tho look at the damage to the Nissan (he slid INTO the rear corner of the Subby with his drivers door)

Problem is Ratti was going to use this car to get Max from the airport....bugger

And the little prick is getting looked after by ACC...bet they class it a bike accident! (I have a class 6 license and my car got hit! LOL)
      ajturbo -
      i think karma is tell ya something there stoney... get a mini
      caseye -
      Quote Originally Posted by ajturbo View Post
      staya away from Drifting cars is what Karma is telling you! Let the poor bloody Police deal withthem though mate. Last private citizen who tried taslking with boy rscers got a screw driver in his throat.
      girlzchris -
      I m in for tomorrow... see you guys around....
      RiderInBlack -
      All the best for tomorrow Dudes And Dudettes. Will be working a PM shift tomorrow so will miss the News. Hope ya give them a good learning.
      riffer -
      Oldrider - you summed up pretty much just how I feel. StoneY - sorry I couldn't be at the station this morning - major ketoacidosis today after my treefelling work yesterday has left me completely f*&ked (damn Type I diabetes) - I won't be at the meeting tonite - can you please ring and update me afterwards - I'll text you my home number is can you forgot it...

Roll on tomorrow. Thanks for the support guys - If you can't be there - ring your politician - write letters - let's take ACC back to where it should be...
      Ratti -
      Ratti has it sorted..FM, guitar and pies will be at the appropriate place at the appropriate time, and I will get him back to airport to catch his pm flight as well
      caseye -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ratti View Post
      Ratti has it sorted..FM, guitar and pies will be at the appropriate place at the appropriate time, and I will get him back to airport to catch his pm flight as well
      Ratti I thank you from the heart of my bottom, ol Fatt Max is precious to us Dorklanders but hes going to do some Majic down here tomorrow.Are you both going to be at Breeky at 9.30am?
      Fatt Max -
      Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
      Ratti I thank you from the heart of my bottom, ol Fatt Max is precious to us Dorklanders but hes going to do some Majic down here tomorrow.Are you both going to be at Breeky at 9.30am?
      She's a legend that one gawd bless 'er little cottons...

Cas, mate you are too kind....

Right then luvvies, lets fecking have it.......
      Pedrostt500 -
      Quote Originally Posted by ajturbo View Post
      Nah its saying get A Valiant.
      riffer -
      Looking forward to tomorrow. I have my speech written, and practiced. Sorry StoneY it's going to be 5 minutes long. I can't do it justice in less than that. Start playing the music at 3 minutes to get me off the stage and I'm going postal...
      Bald Eagle -
      See you all there ... looking forward to a great crowd.
      Toaster -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bald Eagle View Post
      See you all there ... looking forward to a great crowd.
      Ditto. Looking forward to it.
      gazmascelle -
      fken oath. see yas out there
      chanceyy -
      see you guys later this morn

will be wearing my bitches T
      sinfull -
      Will be along for this one !
      Have noticed that there aint the same publicity as the last though, 90% of the guys i've been reminding had no idea it was on !
      yungatart -
      I can't be there, much as I would love to, but I have given the lovely Mstrs the day off to 'wave the flag' for both of us.
      I will be thinking of you all as you try once again to get our message across!

NOW GO MAKE NOISE!!!!!!!
      XP@ -
      It seems we are in favour this morning. The day is looking to be a fine one!

See you soon!!!
      StoneY -
      Its go time

See you all there

Thanks to all who have dilligently supported this, and even those who have argued against it helped clarify some issues in regards to where personal politics and standing up for whats RIGHT cross each other

Nick Smith replied at last yesterday and has refused to speak, see a delegation or even attend this rally

We have him on the political ropes i reckon (but im a glass half full guy lol)