• Next BIG Protest with StoneY and the Unions

Ok everyone
    I have had a few people mention there is no defined thread for the NEXT PROTEST

I have sevreal Unions on board for a big march on Parliament, and the wheels are starting to roll
    Dates set for 16th February, at this point its a logical date as the Corrections Union are having a march the week before, and some other group have one the week after so we get a finite window of oppotunity to pull this off.

I have requested permission from the Speaker to enter the grounds en-masse on 16th February.

This is about more than just Bikers but we want to have a strong presence there.

I need about 3-400 bikers to attend on the day and make a visible presence at the front of the house, but this time speakers will all be Unionists and Academics and other disafeccted groups (is that the right term?)

Its gonna take some work to pull it off again, and I am hoping we get the same support we got last time for the BIKEOI, but wont hold my breath.

Anyone keen to help, PM me
    And I aint talking about handing out fliers, I mean WORK and responsibility for some of the organisation...(nearly killed myself the last time with exhaustion.)

This iwll be along the same lines as the BIKEOI, peacefull but a strong message
    Want loads of signs, banners, and a good chant, one I think we have heard before, LOL

StoneY
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Next BIG Protest with StoneY and the Unions started by StoneY View original post
    Comments 382 Comments
      StoneY -
      Quote Originally Posted by Azi Dahaka View Post
      laying it on a bit thick i see
      Mate the Unions had heard of MAX's songs and asked us to get him along

Bit thick...if you can do better step up....or sit back and ride the wave
      Theflash -
      I would like to ride down to Wellington, but I'm gonna have to get a chain and sprocket kit first.
      bent12 -
      True breathe on friend
      Yow Ling -
      Quote Originally Posted by StoneY View Post
      I am gonna go back one on one with the main guy and point out, they NEED to tell thier members if there is ONE action in history thet EVERY worker needs to pull a sickie for, its this one

Imagine the flow on of thousands of workers calling in sick to attend? The hit to our national productivity has to be worth it for the cause.....
      So you are basicly encouraging people to steal a days wages from their employers so they can come along and make you look "the man" ?
      gazmascelle -
      Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
      So you are basicly encouraging people to steal a days wages from their employers so they can come along and make you look "the man" ?
      I think he earned that title in november
      riffer -
      Rather than steal a week's wages off me every year so that they can sell off ACC to their insurance company mates?

HELL YEAH.
      Yow Ling -
      Quote Originally Posted by riffer View Post
      Rather than steal a week's wages off me every year so that they can sell off ACC to their insurance company mates?

HELL YEAH.
      What does theft from your employer have to do with ACC ?
      riffer -
      What does theft from your employer have to do with ACC ?
      Nothing whatsoever.
      Fatt Max -
      But MAX my friend, you ARE

Can you be at Paliament on the day mate we need you to sing your two ACC songs, the bikoi song and the levy song and make up a new song as well for the crowd based on the fact workers are being sold out

MAX seriously we told the union teams of your insanely massive taklent and we have saved spots for you to entertain the masses.
      PM me if any issues bro
      Yep, I'm on for this.

I'm flying down down on the day becayse I HAVE to be back in Auckland that night for some other music stuff that is happening, but fuck it, I do not want to miss this one cos I couldnt make the BIKEOI last year.

My flight lands at 10.00am and I'm on the 4.30pm flight out of there so the timing should be tickety boo.

Mrs Max has even offered to pack me a lunch and wants to know how many cheese and pickle sarnies I need to bring for the rest of you.

Ok, done, see you in Welly on the 16th....woo hoo....!!
      P38 -
      No No No your 100% wrong there mate.

Only ones getting Robbed here are millions of "Hard Working Kiwis" and their faimlies, including Yourself.
      The sooner you see this the better off you will be
      P38 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post
      Mrs Max has even offered to pack me a lunch and wants to know how many cheese and pickle sarnies I need to bring for the rest of you.

Ok, done, see you in Welly on the 16th....woo hoo....!!
      Mmmmmmmmmmmm Cheese n Pickle
      coppepa -
      Hi StoneY Time booked off work for me and my youngest will have a few days off school, he still talks about last time. Will not go on about how important this or my pissedoffness that some biker organizations seems to have forgotten what we promised last year. See ya there - ride safe.
      StoneY -
      Dude I dont have to 'look the man'
      I am fighting for the rights of the employers as much as the employees.

It aint about ME ya national Mole, if you dont get that piss off back to whatever rock you crawled out from under (Infraction pre-calculated -8 points TY)

I am not doing this thing ........... WE are doing this thing and many Unions and other affected groups are joining us, all I am doing is being the loud bastard to holler "lets GOOOOOOOOO!!!" and get the momentum moving

That momentum gaines a shitload over last 3 days as the rally was advertised on the BIG screens at the ACDC concerts, and at Aucklads ACDC concert too I believe

This morning i was in levin with Mykro and we were having brekky and these guys goin home from ACDC told US about the protest on the 16th!!!!!! The saw it on the ACDC big screens....wooohooo!

Word spreading!!!!!
      sunhuntin -
      wouldnt it be sweet if ac/dc could rock on up on the 16th... hell, fatt could be front man!! be one way to gain some attention if nothing else.
      Yow Ling -
      Dude I dont have to 'look the man'
      I am fighting for the rights of the employers as much as the employees.

It aint about ME ya national Mole, if you dont get that piss off back to whatever rock you crawled out from under (Infraction pre-calculated -8 points TY)

I am not doing this thing ........... WE are doing this thing and many Unions and other affected groups are joining us

I simply asked why you thought it was right to steal a days pay from your employer, how that makes me a national mole I dont really follow, that would be like me calling you a communist for engaging the Unions

I am gonna go back one on one with the main guy and point out, they NEED to tell thier members if there is ONE action in history thet EVERY worker needs to pull a sickie for, its this one

Imagine the flow on of thousands of workers calling in sick to attend? The hit to our national productivity has to be worth it for the cause.....
      Ixion -
      I simply asked why you thought it was right to steal a days pay from your employer, how that makes me a national mole I dont really follow, that would be like me calling you a communist for engaging the Unions
      No you got that wrong. I am the communist. One reason why I am taking a low profile in this, Unions don't like communist
      Laxi -
      that would be like me calling you a communist for engaging the Unions
      Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
      Unions don't like communist
      I would have thought that was quite logical
      StoneY -
      You answer this, why is it right for this National Government to rip US off and sell our national asset's off?
      ACC is NOT broke, its NOT broken, justify selling it, go on lets see that

Give me a good answer to that, and I will try to justify this 'stealing from employers' angle you have come up with.
      Protesting and Civil disobedience to achieve a political outcome will break a few eggs and thats all there is too it
      Yow Ling -
      Whatever

As long as you are having fun
      caseye -
      Whatever

As long as you are having fun
      Fun, who the hell are you trying to Kid? If you have nothing positive to contribute here then go away.
      You know I'll be there again STONEY as per last time, it's costing me and the many others like me from up here 3 days of unpaid time off, so where does this stealing time off from your employer come into it?
      Wally!@#$%