• Next BIG Protest with StoneY and the Unions

Ok everyone
    I have had a few people mention there is no defined thread for the NEXT PROTEST

I have sevreal Unions on board for a big march on Parliament, and the wheels are starting to roll
    Dates set for 16th February, at this point its a logical date as the Corrections Union are having a march the week before, and some other group have one the week after so we get a finite window of oppotunity to pull this off.

I have requested permission from the Speaker to enter the grounds en-masse on 16th February.

This is about more than just Bikers but we want to have a strong presence there.

I need about 3-400 bikers to attend on the day and make a visible presence at the front of the house, but this time speakers will all be Unionists and Academics and other disafeccted groups (is that the right term?)

Its gonna take some work to pull it off again, and I am hoping we get the same support we got last time for the BIKEOI, but wont hold my breath.

Anyone keen to help, PM me
    And I aint talking about handing out fliers, I mean WORK and responsibility for some of the organisation...(nearly killed myself the last time with exhaustion.)

This iwll be along the same lines as the BIKEOI, peacefull but a strong message
    Want loads of signs, banners, and a good chant, one I think we have heard before, LOL

StoneY
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Next BIG Protest with StoneY and the Unions started by StoneY View original post
    Comments 382 Comments
      SpankMe -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bald Eagle View Post
      edited.

When copying the calendar URL, make sure you do so BEFORE you click attend, otherwise the attend option gets added to the URL and whoever clicks on your link to just view the calendar event will be added to the attend list.
      maxf -
      Quote Originally Posted by gazmascelle View Post
      Done. Hopefully I can make it again this time, gonna be busy in february
      Done too...
      paulmac:Me -
      Will bring a group down from the Naki !!
      Toaster -
      Looks good. Bring the rain... of bikers that is....
      oldrider -
      Quote Originally Posted by StoneY View Post
      Its taking off peoples.
      Devil your posts here and there, Bogan your facebook link and the links its hooked to.....looks like the Bikers are doing it again, making it happen

Rock on!

Feb 16 we gonna scare the crap outta this government, they gonna see a lost election standing on the lawns
      Sorry!

Call it what you like this has now simply become a left wing political rally in disguise!

Like the Triumph advertisements recommend, I will "go my own way"!
      StoneY -
      Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
      Sorry!

Call it what you like this has now simply become a left wing political rally in disguise!

Like the Triumph advertisements recommend, I will "go my own way"!
      Ummm...what did you expect it to become Olds?
      Its POLITICAL rally dude, on a POLITICAL ISSUE ffs!

And as its the 'right' wing thats attacking our lifestyle and our way of life, of course support will come from the left BIG time, and who cares!
      Its not 'left vs right' to me its about saving ACC for our future generations, its about a forced pay cut with no consultation, its about being fucking ripped off by our elected officials who have lied through thier teeth and played on Kiwi apathy to make thier mates and fellow shareholders richer at MY expense!

ACC AINT BROKE ffs, how many times do we need to prove that? Are you even on the same planet as the one we live on?

If YOU aint gonna be hit by a higher ACC levy thats not justifiable (do retired folk pay a levy?), fine, sit on ya arse in Hamilton and do nothing, but dont come into MY protest thread taking cheap shots that are irrelevant to the issue at hand

I for one, am fighting to save an institution UNIQUE to NZ that is being torn up to make those assholes who sit on the far right benches richer than they already are at the expense of every one of our kids, our elderly (yes YOU too) and the victims who cant speak for themselves.

It aint about BIKE levies this time, and thats been the theme from day one so if YOU dont wanna participate, keep ya negative bullshit out of the thread.
      And dont bitch about the waiting lists when you need a new hip either, its apathy like yours and good old fashioned 'right and leftism' that is the root cause of the issue to start with
      Toaster -
      Quote Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
      Deleted.... thanks for the email explanation StoneY. Appreciated.
      StoneY -
      Aw crud, hit wrong post matey sorry was aimed at olds, new menu confusing

Can mods undo bling?
      That was wrong recip man again sorry for that
      My bad

Asked the PTB to remove red if they can man again, sorry new layout confusion
      oldrider -
      Ummm...what did you expect it to become Olds?
      Its POLITICAL rally dude, on a POLITICAL ISSUE ffs!

And as its the 'right' wing thats attacking our lifestyle and our way of life, of course support will come from the left BIG time, and who cares!
      Its not 'left vs right' to me its about saving ACC for our future generations, its about a forced pay cut with no consultation, its about being fucking ripped off by our elected officials who have lied through thier teeth and played on Kiwi apathy to make thier mates and fellow shareholders richer at MY expense!

ACC AINT BROKE ffs, how many times do we need to prove that? Are you even on the same planet as the one we live on?

If YOU aint gonna be hit by a higher ACC levy thats not justifiable (do retired folk pay a levy?), fine, sit on ya arse in Hamilton and do nothing, but dont come into MY protest thread taking cheap shots that are irrelevant to the issue at hand

I for one, am fighting to save an institution UNIQUE to NZ that is being torn up to make those assholes who sit on the far right benches richer than they already are at the expense of every one of our kids, our elderly (yes YOU too) and the victims who cant speak for themselves.

It aint about BIKE levies this time, and thats been the theme from day one so if YOU dont wanna participate, keep ya negative bullshit out of the thread.
      And dont bitch about the waiting lists when you need a new hip either, its apathy like yours and good old fashioned 'right and leftism' that is the root cause of the issue to start with
      Hmmm, so you just threw "freedom of speech" out the window along with "freedom to choose" as well.

Your attitude reinforces my decision, you go your way, I'll go mine! Simple really, nothing more to discuss!
      Toaster -
      Thanks buddy. We can get them to clear out both our bits.

Aw crud, hit wrong post matey sorry was aimed at olds, new menu confusing

Can mods undo bling?
      That was wrong recip man again sorry for that
      My bad

Asked the PTB to remove red if they can man again, sorry new layout confusion
      MSTRS:Me -
      Hmmm, so you just threw "freedom of speech" out the window along with "freedom to choose" as well.

Your attitude reinforces my decision, you go your way, I'll go mine! Simple really, nothing more to discuss!
      Fair enough. But ask yourself...do you want to pay more, and get less in return? Regardless of 'political beliefs' I think the answer to that question is crucial.
      StoneY -

Your dead right there is nothing to discuss with people that have thier heads in the sand,

But YOU chose to come into this thread and make your grand statement of leftism vs rightism, which is totally MOOT to the issue at hand.
      I dont care what party is in power, the fact is this government is RIPPING off the little guys to fleece the already huge fat cats pockets even more.....
      If you aint on our side, why bother coming into this thread to make whats an obviously hostile statement.

You go your own way Olds by all means, but I will tell you right now 90% of this country back me and the protest, why? BECAUSE these issues MATTER more than left or right, is why.
      Save our ACC, thats what it is about, not labour vs national or act vs maori pty...its about our rights and our lifestyle, and the principles of keeping your word.
      StoneY -
      Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS View Post
      Fair enough. But ask yourself...do you want to pay more, and get less in return? Regardless of 'political beliefs' I think the answer to that question is crucial.
      Thanks MSTRS well bloody put...wish I could compress a message that way LOL
      (StoneY...stfu!)
      oldrider -
      Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS View Post
      With all due respect, I have considered this from day one!

Your dead right there is nothing to discuss with people that have thier heads in the sand,

But YOU chose to come into this thread and make your grand statement of leftism vs rightism, which is totally MOOT to the issue at hand.
      I dont care what party is in power, the fact is this government is RIPPING off the little guys to fleece the already huge fat cats pockets even more.....
      If you aint on our side, why bother coming into this thread to make whats an obviously hostile statement.

You go your own way Olds by all means, but I will tell you right now 90% of this country back me and the protest, why? BECAUSE these issues MATTER more than left or right, is why.
      Save our ACC, thats what it is about, not labour vs national or act vs maori pty...its about our rights and our lifestyle, and the principles of keeping your word.
      "Your thread" heading says it all really.
      You have gained 10 unions and lost me (do the maths) and you are loosing your cool over that!
      I simply advised you that it was too politicaly unbalanced for me to stay on board and I will go my own way.
      Apart from that nothing has changed!
      Well, except that I now have a "red" bling from you for exercising my right of free speech!
      StoneY -
      With all due respect, I have considered this from day one!

"Your thread" heading says it all really.
      You have gained 10 unions and lost me (do the maths) and you are loosing your cool over that!
      I simply advised you that it was too politicaly unbalanced for me to stay on board and I will go my own way.
      Apart from that nothing has changed!
      Well, except that I now have a "red" bling from you for exercising my right of free speech!
      Hey your the one who wanted to make it a sides issue.
      And red bling is my exoression fo free speech too, so just go find some posts to red rep of mine if you feel the need, I repped the content of the post not the person.
      Its not left/right at all its about democracy and our rights and being ripped off for no good reason
      blackdog -
      Quote Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
      reign?.......
      blackdog -

the whole point of any rally/protest is freedom of speech??!!
      throw yourself out the window
      Murray -
      No dont do that, he might hurt himself and go on ACC. It is not a left/right issue it is an issue that affects all bikers
      yungatart -
      Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
      No dont do that, he might hurt himself and go on ACC. It is not a left/right issue it is an issue that affects all bikers
      Actually, it affects all New Zealanders, whether they ride a motorcycle or not...it was waaaay bigger than bikers.....
      blackdog -
      Quote Originally Posted by yungatart View Post
      Actually, it affects all New Zealanders, whether they ride a motorcycle or not...it was waaaay bigger than bikers.....
      it IS "way bigger........"