• Most Active Threads

onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Yesterday, 09:10 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Psychology of road safety

Thread Starter: rastuscat

For those who have too much time on their hands. Interesting thoughts on road safety. And the arguments as to why driver education isn't the golden egg it's made out to be. Pete

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 17:39 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Unopened brake fluid shelf life?

Thread Starter: SaferRides

Pretty much what the thread title says. There is a variety of opinions for opened containers, but little info on how long you should keep unopened fluid. I have some that was made in 10/2017 and am hesitant to use it.

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 17:44 Go to last post
  • Upgrade to vB 4.0.2

I've upgraded to vB 4.0.2 which has many bug fixes.

Just some of the over 200 bug fixes:

• [Groups] The "View All Groups" page needs significant improvements
    • [IE6] Various IE 6 Compatibility issues
    • [Lightbox] Date and name overlap in the Lightbox if the picture is relatively small
    • [Member Profile] Fixed Blog Tab and Custom Tab problem in Member Profile page.
    • [Search] "Find All Threads" by person
    • [Search Results] Miscellaneous Search Bug fixes.
    • [Settings] User link broken in Settings -> New Visitor Messages
    • [Smilies] Smilies not resizing in Smilie Box
    • [Updated UI] User Settings Pages
    • [Updated UI] Registration Screens
    • [Updated UI] Advanced Search Pages
    • [Updated UI] Moderation Pop-up Menu

Currently the only style compatible with 4.0.2 is The Light Universe. I am still working on making The Dark Zone work with this new version.

Any problems, post them here.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Upgrade to vB 4.0.2 started by SpankMe View original post
    Comments 75 Comments
      onearmedbandit -
      Dark Zone - font when entering username on homepage is invisible. Firefox latest update.
      howdamnhard -
      Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
      Dark Zone - font when entering username on homepage is invisible. Firefox latest update.
      Ye I got the same problem and I'm using explorer. At least the forums now work, thanks Spankme.
      onearmedbandit -
      Username font issue sorted, but now I can't access the homepage. Simply won't load, had to access the site through a previously saved thread.
      onearmedbandit -
      Me again. On attachment note 3rd thread down from the top, icons overlap page number making it virtually impossible to click the page.
      SpankMe -
      Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
      Me again. On attachment note 3rd thread down from the top, icons overlap page number making it virtually impossible to click the page.
      Get a widescreen monitor
      onearmedbandit -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe View Post
      Get a widescreen monitor
      Aha, it is a 16:9.
      EJK -
      I'm sorry if I'm slow. Where can we easily know who's birthday is today?
      Virago -
      Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
      I'm sorry if I'm slow. Where can we easily know who's birthday is today?
      Main Forum page - right under "Currently Active Members".
      Warr -
      On the home page why leave the left column so narrow ?
      Virago -
      Where's Site Merchandise gone, Spank?
      Mom -
      In the Green Zone, when you give reputation it is white font on a white background when you leave a message.
      yachtie10 -
      When I recieve a email that a group that i have subscribed to has been updated I get "kbprod) instead of kiwibiker

You are subscribed to the group Auckland - Action Group, there have been 0 new discussion(s) and 1 updated discussions(s).
      http://kbprod/forums/group.php?groupid=145
      SpankMe -
      Quote Originally Posted by yachtie10 View Post
      When I recieve a email that a group that i have subscribed to has been updated I get "kbprod) instead of kiwibiker

You are subscribed to the group Auckland - Action Group, there have been 0 new discussion(s) and 1 updated discussions(s).
      http://kbprod/forums/group.php?groupid=145
      Thats an email from my test server. Ignore those.
      kevfromcoro -
      tryed to change my avatar
      wouldnt do it......
      not sure
      Mom -
      You are fooling with this again tonight eh Spank? Advanced option in reply in the Green Zone gives you white font on white background.

LOGO GOES HERE>>>
      Bender -
      Bloody hell it's gone all green and I hate it.
      steve_t -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
      Bloody hell it's gone all green and I hate it.
      Just change it to The Dark Zone again
      Okey Dokey -
      Umm, I'm not sure if it is the new look or not, but kb is REALLY SLOW for me at the moment. Taking a long time to bring up a page, etc. I hope it is just a temporary thing. I'd gotten used to the khaki colour, but this green is a bit too vibrant and doesn't go with the kb logo yellow, IMO.

Sorry to be negative, spankMe, I'm sure there are lots of good features I haven't noticed. The slow speed is my main concern (yes, I am on dial-up) Will check back later and hope it is speedier!

EDIT: This reply posted quickly, so perhaps things are improving already! Is that possible?

EDIT 2: Speed is fine now, so I was mistaken and it isn't the new upgrade. Something else must have been going on. Disregard above complaint about speed, please. Cheers.
      Bender -
      Quote Originally Posted by steve_t View Post
      Just change it to The Dark Zone again
      Oops, pebcak.
      YellowDog -
      Great work.

Vista plus ie8 no probs.