• Auckland City Compass protest ride

NO WAY NICK

NOTE Times have changed slightly

Auckland City Compass

Protest Ride

Saturday May 1st

Start 10:30am

Yes folks, the time has come to kickstart our protest campaign off once again.
    We did warn Minister Myth we would not go away.

This is the first of a series of protest rides that are being organised by the Auckland Action Group - make sure you tell 10 friends etc.

The ride comes from all points of the compass and enters the City from the North/South/East/West

***Please bring a Gold Coin Donation
    We are raising funds for Rape Crisis on this ride***

Assembly Points: Please be there by 10:00am for a 10:30am Departure

: North : Maha/MadDuck/Mom....Leaving From Oteha Valley Rd Mobil

: South : Caseye.......Leaving From BP Papakura (Autobahn)

: East : Fatt Max/Phantasm...Leaving From BP Ti Rakau Drive

: West : Bodir.....Leaving From Shell Westgate

: Be at your chosen leaving point by 9am

: Co-ordinated departure times to arrive at Auckland Domain at 10am, for noise making and speeches

: Depart the Domain enmass at 12am and ride up Queen St creating maximum noise

: Lunch at Mission Bay. One bike per park as before

Calander events will be loaded, please indicate your attendance below.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/ca...y=2010-5-1&c=0
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Auckland City Compass protest ride started by Maha View original post
    Comments 305 Comments
      Bodir -
      Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
      Some photos from today. My apologies in advance, i'm very much a people person when a camera is in my hands, so hope people don't mind that their mug shots are included!

Great pics. Is it just me or are the images tiny?
      PrincessBandit -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bodir View Post
      Great pics. Is it just me or are the images tiny?
      I've resized them to "web/blog" size, which is pretty small. I'm not too usre about what size can be put into the threads so I tend to go with smallest.
      Maha -
      Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS View Post
      'Course you could. Just not as well dressed!
      And YT didn't have anything to do with the wearable art.
      Shes married to the wearable art maker and thats good enough for us....
      Gwinch -
      I've resized them to "web" size, which is pretty small. I'm not too usre about what size can be put into the threads so I tend to go with smallest.
      If the first picture of an elevated caseye were a 10 and the rest a 1, go for about a 6 or 7. That'd be rather ideal. :-)

This was quite some noisy affair and the sight of flames emerging from mufflers is always a positive.
      caseye -
      What a day, and despite lots of heavy liquid sunshine it was great to see so many bikers out making their presence felt (and heard.....)

Bring on the next ride!!!

Awesome to see some familiar faces again and to finally meet others face to face. After seeing Fatt Max riding with his guitar on his back I'm tempted to throw my sax over my shoulder for the next ride And surely we must have some blues harp players lurking somewhere too....
      Blues? Harp? Players, well if you say so Princess.Be an interesting sound.
      Maha -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gwinch View Post
      If the first picture of an elevated caseye were a 10 and the rest a 1, go for about a 6 or 7. That'd be rather ideal. :-)

This was quite some noisy affair and the sight of flames emerging from mufflers is always a positive.
      Not to mention I thought it was Honda Mating Day.....!
      First being arsed bumped by a Honda Cruiser at the top of Queen st and then arse Jacked by Black VTR about 15 minutes later...
      Bodir -
      Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
      First being arsed bumped by a Honda Cruiser at the top of Queen st and then arse Jacked by Black VTR about 15 minutes later...
      Told ya to get a real bike
      Mom -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gwinch View Post
      About put my ear drums out there at one stage on Queen Street. First time I have been that close to a serious back fire like that
      Little Miss Trouble -
      Quote Originally Posted by meteor View Post
      Ha ha ha, now what if I said I'm pulling out? but with your 'bike' that would be such a shame!
      Shame on you!

Te Arse sex is brilliant fun when riding hard, although she is rather loud!

I think you'll find the first one was a dirty Kwaka actually...
      chasio -
      It was very nearly Suzuki thumper mating day at the Domain (sorry Squiggles) but we managed to keep it decent in the end... I've been wary of my side stand for as long as I've had that bike and my Freewind did try to mount his DR when we parked up!!
      MarkH -
      I enjoyed the ride today - the bit of rain was no big deal. I got some good use out of the Stebel which was fun!

I look forward to the next one (unless the Government see reason before then - yeah right!).
      Bodir -
      Quote Originally Posted by MarkH View Post
      I enjoyed the ride today - the bit of rain was no big deal. I got some good use out of the Stebel which was fun!

I look forward to the next one (unless the Government see reason before then - yeah right!).
      Good thing that we can rely on the Government to not spoil our fun any time soon. Actually its rather sad though.
      australianiceman -
      A great turnout by all, but I bet we can all bring one more person next time and make it twice as big.
      If anyone has any pics that would be great.
      PrincessBandit -
      the resized pix I posted are pretty tiny, so here they are unedited.
      Maha -
      Quote Originally Posted by australianiceman View Post
      A great turnout by all, but I bet we can all bring one more person next time and make it twice as big.
      If anyone has any pics that would be great.
      I was taken by that Busa of yours.....

2nd pic.....That must be Jam cos' Jelly dont wobble like that...who loves ya FM?.
      Maha -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bodir View Post
      Told ya to get a real bike
      I cant help it if the Honda is attractive....
      Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Trouble View Post
      I think you'll find the first one was a dirty Kwaka actually...
      Ya probably right, but it was still rubbing its arse with my front.
      Gwinch -
      Quote Originally Posted by meteor View Post
      Ya probably right, but it was still rubbing its arse with my front.
      Do you feel sullied and unusual? For an eye opening experience (heh, heh) you should attend a Tauranga Posuer Crew function.
      PrincessBandit -
      I had heaps more pix but won't bore you with them all!
      Mom -
      the resized pix I posted are pretty tiny, so here they are unedited.
      My hair looks much better Thanks for that

Post them!
      Bodir -
      Yes, Pleeeeeeease bore us with more pics