• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: philou Today, 02:01 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: trufflebutter Yesterday, 10:30 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 12:25 Go to last post
    speights_bud

MotoGP 2017

Thread Starter: speights_bud

2017 season starting soon, KTM entering MotoGP, Lorenzo to Ducati and Vinales to Yamaha. Should be another cracker season. Provisional 2017 Entry list: http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2016/11/09/2017-motogp-provisional-entry-list/215493 Also, by participating in this thread you swear...

Last Post By: ellipsis Yesterday, 10:40 Go to last post
    pete-blen

Canterbury Trail Rides?

Thread Starter: pete-blen

Anyone thinking of doing the Lees Valley / Glenburn ride on the 1st.. I'm hopeing to make it.... http://www.myrides.co.nz/trail-rides-xidc53532.html

Last Post By: flashg Yesterday, 22:04 Go to last post
    Underground

Africa Twin owners and wannabes thread

Thread Starter: Underground

Just thought I'd start a thread for Africa Twin owners to discuss the awesomeness of our machinery and help each other with our (minor) problems. There must be more than the 3 owners I know of using this site and I've bumped into at least 3 keen wanabe's ,so make yourselves known .

Last Post By: Koonzee Yesterday, 08:19 Go to last post
    Autech

Electric Vehicles getting really fast

Thread Starter: Autech

http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/92576774/electric-nio-ep9-supercar-smashes-nurburgring-lap-record So an electric car now holds the Nur road legal record, how long until we see electric bikes starting to do the same to our road legal superbikes? I asked myself that question and then asked...

Last Post By: RDJ Yesterday, 17:59 Go to last post
    Hads

Akaroa GP

Thread Starter: Hads

Is this a crazy idea? It would be cool if we could have a motorcycle road race from Sign of the Kiwi to Akaroa, using the summit roads, ending on long bay road. It would be over quick I'm assuming and would have to legislate against liability for all the injuries that are likely to occur but...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 12:46 Go to last post
    bigdog

Almost killed by a Bus this morning

Thread Starter: bigdog

I just want to have a rant and let everybody know about an incident I had this morning. At approximately 7:35 this morning in Northcote on the North Shore at the intersection of Raleigh Road and Lake Road, I was indicating to turn right to go around the round about on to Lake Road and proceeded...

Last Post By: Luckylegs Today, 00:24 Go to last post
    nzCdog

New to the forum, saying hi

Thread Starter: nzCdog

Howdy... I currently ride a scooter rain or shine, looking at getting my motorcycle learner's in a wee while. Pretty much a lurker on most forums, I can see there's lots to learn so I thought I'd say hi, it's nice to be here. :) Corey, Christchurch

Last Post By: FLUB Today, 00:38 Go to last post