• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 08:58 Go to last post
    rapid van cleef

Supplier of CO2 air vest cannisters in NZ

Thread Starter: rapid van cleef

hey all. I'm returning to NZ after a few years overseas. I got one of them fangled air vests here in Thailand and it works really well. But I cant take the CO2 canisters in my shipping. It's a 35gm canister. Anyone know a supplier in NZ? Thanks

Last Post By: Kickaha Today, 07:33 Go to last post
    Odakyu-sen

CB500X vs. CRF300 Rally for sealed/metal touring

Thread Starter: Odakyu-sen

I enjoy unsealed-road touring. I am not interested in true off-road or forestry trail or farmland riding. Back in 2013 I bought a new KLR650. I really enjoyed it, but it had a couple of problems. It wasn't happy at cruising over 110 km/h; it would start to drink oil if you went any faster. Two...

Last Post By: Gremlin Yesterday, 23:48 Go to last post
    EB255GTX

Countersteering (again) but a neat experiment

Thread Starter: EB255GTX

watch how people countersteer a (push)bike and what happens when you are prevented rom being able to. Go to 2min if impatient.

Last Post By: george formby Today, 13:09 Go to last post
    Temporary-Kiwi

unofficial road races with the blue team- anyone else recall participating ?

Thread Starter: Temporary-Kiwi

during my mispent youth i had a few of these, i never got stopped during one, but I did get stopped just after one, also got "tracked down" after another - it didnt occur to me that the coppers would follow my powersliding marks on the gravel roads for over 20km, i was found sitting beside said...

Last Post By: rastuscat Yesterday, 19:03 Go to last post
    DustinPope

The best way?

Thread Starter: DustinPope

Hi all just wanting to know what is the best way to progress with my licence is? I have my learner and have been riding for about 8 months on my gn250 and was on a moped for 2 years until my ass got to big and the thing would not move me very fast..lol should I do the vtnz restricted or the CBTA...

Last Post By: rastuscat Yesterday, 21:21 Go to last post
    Shaggy Sheep

Wireless comms between bikes

Thread Starter: Shaggy Sheep

Hi all, wondering if anyone has knowledge of a wireless comms set up so you can talk to your mate on the track. (Trail rides) ? Any advice is very much appreciated 🛵🔀

Last Post By: rastuscat Yesterday, 17:55 Go to last post