• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: philou Today, 03:14 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: banditrider Yesterday, 12:12 Go to last post
    speedpro

Thread Starter: speedpro

#6 is dead. Long live #6. After 17 years.

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 09:07 Go to last post
    Jeeper

Death toll on the roads is virtually identical to 2019

Thread Starter: Jeeper

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/123849914/its-not-the-tourists-road-death-toll-virtually-unchanged-from-2019-despite-border-closures I have suspected this all along. Kiwi drivers are not as competent as they believe they are. In fact, my most recent road trip also supports the notion. In some...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 19:05 Go to last post
    Riff Raff

The Stunting Thread

Thread Starter: Riff Raff

Stunting terminology for those who don't know: 12:00 wheelie A wheelie past that balance point of the bike. The back brake must be used here to keep the bike from flipping. People who ride 12:00s commonly scrape the taillight while riding the wheelie. 180° stoppie Doing a stoppie and...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 20:38 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 09:21 Go to last post
    sharp2183

450 triple race bikes

Thread Starter: sharp2183

I’m tentatively thinking of trying to pick up a 450 triple race bike for next season. Do these come up for sale very often? And for anyone who has built them, what the cost to do a quality job (with a good tune)?

Last Post By: Roguenut Yesterday, 13:17 Go to last post
    mcshaz

Auckland rider refresher course suggestions

Thread Starter: mcshaz

After 11 years off the bike I am really keen to get back riding (along with half the world looking at the worldwide shortage of new bikes and rise in second hand prices). Being 47 I am in a bloody high risk category. I am full of screws (over 2 dozen) and plates (4) as it is from various...

Last Post By: release_the_bees Yesterday, 11:04 Go to last post
    ellipsis

Nzsbk 2021

Thread Starter: ellipsis

Just watching the opening round at Ruapuna on CTAS. Cant get out there today but I'm looking forward to some good racing. Lots of young talent coming through the ranks. CTAS coverage goes from good to gooder every year. Big thumbs up to CTAS:love:

Last Post By: tigertim20 Yesterday, 18:41 Go to last post