• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Condyn Yesterday, 22:46 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 10:12 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 11:03 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Braking - My Take

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Which brake is the most powerful on the bike? Which is the most stable? I don't have a favourite brake. I use both, in different proportions related to the circumstances in play at the time. Lean angle, momentum (speed), necessity, coefficient of surface friction, that sort of stuff. I...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 07:21 Go to last post
    alanadavid

Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750

Thread Starter: alanadavid

What would you prefer? A new Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Vs 2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 (used - 5873 miles)

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 21:14 Go to last post
    RDJ

Tire shelf life question

Thread Starter: RDJ

Could not find this answered elsewhere so here goes: with supply chain disruptions, I'm setting aside a few likely spares for the remaining bikes in the shed, even though my bike miles are down because, reasons. One of the less likely spares be tires. When they've needed replacing in the past...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 05:27 Go to last post
    mulletman

Triplezee

Thread Starter: mulletman

Hi all , has anyone with a Gen 2 Tenere had their ECU flashed with John ? What were you trying to achieve and were you happy with the results ? My Tenere came with an Arrow header, stock pipe and K&N airfilter , im picking up a used Akro next week but prolly wont fit till the ECU is flashed...

Last Post By: mulletman Yesterday, 08:57 Go to last post