• Most Active Threads

    TZ350

    ESE's works engine tuner

    Thread Starter: TZ350

    . This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

    Last Post By: Frits Overmars Yesterday, 21:48 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

    MotoGP 2024

    Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

    With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

    Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 09:52 Go to last post
  • KB Shop Open

    Now selling the new KB t-shirt design at the KB shop.

    Orders closed for this shirt run.

    Click image for larger version
    Click image for larger version


    If you have any issues with the new shop system, let me know here.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: KB Shop Open started by SpankMe View original post
    Comments 65 Comments
    1. Brownbikerbabe's Avatar
      Brownbikerbabe -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe View Post
      NZPost ParcelPost Tracked.
      How about international orders?

      Ok I just placed my order...I think!? How do I know if it went through? I put in all the information and bam, it went to the KB shop home page and I got a message saying if you want to review your order click on the Above my account link...there isn't one! If there is where do I find itl...I don't want to place another order if the first one has already gone through. Any one?
    1. SpankMe's Avatar
      SpankMe -
      Quote Originally Posted by Brownbabe View Post
      How about international orders?

      Ok I just placed my order...I think!? How do I know if it went through? I put in all the information and bam, it went to the KB shop home page and I got a message saying if you want to review your order click on the Above my account link...there isn't one! If there is where do I find itl...I don't want to place another order if the first one has already gone through. Any one?
      Check your invoices in your "My Account" link. There is a Location setup for international orders. Payment via PayPal email: spankme@kiwibiker.co.nz
    1. SpankMe's Avatar
      SpankMe -
      All order payments I received on the 15th & 16th have had their invoice status changed to paid.
    1. fliplid's Avatar
      fliplid -
      Just done me order- hope I aint cocked it up! Need new clothes
    1. SpankMe's Avatar
      SpankMe -
      Quote Originally Posted by fliplid View Post
      Just done me order- hope I aint cocked it up! Need new clothes
      You put your order thru twice. Want me to delete one?
    1. ynot slow's Avatar
      ynot slow -
      Quote Originally Posted by fliplid View Post
      Just done me order- hope I aint cocked it up! Need new clothes
      Me too lol,bloody laptop battery went flat and hopefully only ordered 1 not 10 or similar.
    1. Brownbikerbabe's Avatar
      Brownbikerbabe -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe View Post
      Check your invoices in your "My Account" link. There is a Location setup for international orders. Payment via PayPal email: spankme@kiwibiker.co.nz
      Um...nope...looks like international orders can only send money orders...gonna have to make a run to Western Union...grrrr...
    1. SpankMe's Avatar
      SpankMe -
      Quote Originally Posted by Brownbabe View Post
      Um...nope...looks like international orders can only send money orders...gonna have to make a run to Western Union...grrrr...
      Just click on the money transfer to create the order and do the paypal payment manually. Use email: spankme@kiwibiker.co.nz
    1. Bald Eagle's Avatar
      Bald Eagle -
      How do we pay without using paypal ?
    1. SpankMe's Avatar
      SpankMe -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bald Eagle View Post
      How do we pay without using paypal ?
      Direct debit using online banking, or just go down to a branch and deposit the cash.
    1. crystalball's Avatar
      crystalball -
      hi, I have ordered and paid for a shirt last week. have you sent it yet or do you send them later.if so when thanks.
      P.S do you still have the asian girl for sale?
    1. SpankMe's Avatar
      SpankMe -
      Quote Originally Posted by crystalball View Post
      hi, I have ordered and paid for a shirt last week. have you sent it yet or do you send them later.if so when thanks.
      P.S do you still have the asian girl for sale?
      Will be taken orders for another week or so, then they will be sent to the printers.
    1. Brownbikerbabe's Avatar
      Brownbikerbabe -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe View Post
      Just click on the money transfer to create the order and do the paypal payment manually. Use email: spankme@kiwibiker.co.nz
      Nope, it doesn't work, anyway, I am transfering money today..don't want to miss out.
    1. SpankMe's Avatar
      SpankMe -
      Quote Originally Posted by Brownbabe View Post
      Nope, it doesn't work, anyway, I am transfering money today..don't want to miss out.
      What doesn't work?
    1. SpankMe's Avatar
      SpankMe -
      All order payments I received from the 17th to the 20th have had their invoice status changed to paid.
    1. fliplid's Avatar
      fliplid -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe View Post
      You put your order thru twice. Want me to delete one?
      er, yes please- 1 of each shirt, 2 stickers n 1 patch only, ta muchly!
      Did the $$$ work out ok?
    1. Brownbikerbabe's Avatar
      Brownbikerbabe -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe View Post
      What doesn't work?
      Ok it worked! I did it through paypal...I hope it went to the right SpankMe!
    1. Dodgy1's Avatar
      Dodgy1 -
      Wahoooooo ordered and payed via internet banking...hope it went through ok as I ordered at like 4.30 am when I got home from work let me know if there are any problems
    1. SpankMe's Avatar
      SpankMe -
      If you are doing an inernational order, can you please put your Country info in the City field.
    1. Brownbikerbabe's Avatar
      Brownbikerbabe -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe View Post
      If you are doing an inernational order, can you please put your Country info in the City field.
      done
  • POTM Winner

    Congratulations to Southern scratcher
    Winner of Picture Of The Month
    Low res (2)
    Low res (2)
    Vote for next months winner
    Winner thread
  • Todays Events

    No events scheduled in
    the next days.

    Upcoming Events

  • Poll Widget

    LED headlamps and foglamps (Votes: 14)

    1. I have no problems with others lights (Votes: 0)

    2. Iím constantly blinded by bright lights and hate night driving (Votes: 2)

    3. Some newer vehicles are too high intensity lighting (Votes: 6)

    4. Just hate poorly adjusted lights (Votes: 8)

    5. Iím too busy looking at phone to notice (Votes: 0)

    6. Iíve illegally modified my lights and dont care (Votes: 0)

    7. I ride around on full beam not caring that people canít see my indicators (Votes: 0)

    8. Iím a bat and just use sonar (Votes: 0)