• Auckland ACC Christmas Cards Event

Updated 17/12

Recent events have changed nothing, we are still going ahead with the "Who's Next" campaign

What:

Meet at Viaduct Habour (the car park in the centre, past the Maritime Museum) using up all the available car parks.
    Have some biker friendly food and drink in the area while educating the public.
    Ride up Queen Street. (Route TBC)
    Deliver Christmas Cards and Presents in smaller groups.

When:

Saturday 19th December

Meeting Viaduct 7:30 am
    Rollout Viaduct 10 am

What else:

Please send me names and addresses for presents. Still room for more

Theflash is printing out some Christmas cards. Thanks!!!!

CrAzYMoFo is supplying the coal. Good on ya!!!!

PrincessBandit is supplying the oranges. Sorry you can't make it yourself.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Auckland ACC Christmas Cards Event started by Bodir View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      Mom -
      Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
      My little Bro down in Welly told me last night that a newspaper article he had read over the weekend said that it had been reported that some of the poor old MP's had felt threatened at our actions.
      Thanks TV1, come again, we won't dissappoint.
      Hey there Mr caseye, I am obviously digging up old threads here, but what do you reckon the chances are that your bro' could remember the newspaper so I can contact them and see if I can get a clipping? I am working hard out on a little project, it just might be a handy resource is all
      caseye -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
      Hey there Mr caseye, I am obviously digging up old threads here, but what do you reckon the chances are that your bro' could remember the newspaper so I can contact them and see if I can get a clipping? I am working hard out on a little project, it just might be a handy resource is all
      I'll ask Mon, I'll do it tonight, have a result one way or anotherfor you tomorrow.