• Meet THE NITRO CIRCUS CREW at Boyd Motorcycles!!!

Meet THE NITRO CIRCUS CREW at Boyd Motorcycles!!!

Grabbed from Greg Boyd's visitor messages

Saturday 12th February between 11:00am and 12:30pm

Go to http://www.boyds.co.nz for more information about how to get VIP passes for the night.

Hinterland Paint Ball in store from 4pm, win GOLD passes to Waikato Stadium Show on the 12th
    Rockem Sockem Gladiator Game, Trike Racing, Red Bull Hummer, Spot Prizes and giveaways all night long.
    Bring some gold coins for the competitions, sausage sizzle and soft drinks.
    Come join the party at Boyds, 403 Te Rapa Road Hamilton
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Meet THE NITRO CIRCUS CREW at Boyd Motorcycles!!! started by Mental Trousers View original post
    Comments 15 Comments
      Micky101 -
      will there be one in welly?!
      Camshaft -
      yea there is, im goin to auckland show, gonna b mean!!
      sil3nt -
      Sucks how they changed it from Friday afternoon to Saturday morning. At least the girlfriend can go and get something signed.
      ajturbo -
      cool... looks like hamy here i come...
      MOTOMART_PROMOTIONS -
      Hope you guys in Hamilton have a great turnout and a great night!!

The nitro circus crew will be hitting Motomart on the 8th of Feb (a Tuesday) at 5:00pm in Lower Hutt, Wellington . We have a stunt show, signing etc happening. Heck we even have a monster truck coming!
      babyB -
      Quote Originally Posted by ajturbo View Post
      cool... looks like hamy here i come...
      take me take me too
      to see nitro that is
      Greg boyd -
      TIME CHANGE!!!Hi all, although the date is now correct, the time has still not been updated. The Nitro Crew will be in store on Saturday the 12th of February from 11am until 12.30pm. We are having a party to celebrate starting at 10am. Everybody is welcome.
      Greg boyd -
      Quote Originally Posted by Micky101 View Post
      will there be one in welly?!
      Yeah Moto Mart is having a signing night with the crew. Give them a call or send an email for more details. Cheers
      Greg boyd -
      Quote Originally Posted by sil3ntwar View Post
      Sucks how they changed it from Friday afternoon to Saturday morning. At least the girlfriend can go and get something signed.
      Yeah it does suck, but there isn't a lot we could do about it. Charities always get first dibs. We could have left it on Friday night, but we wouldn't of had many of the crew turn up. Now we COULD have them all!!!
      kasper -
      Will there be paintball there?
      carver -
      do i have to meet greg too?
      carver -
      Quote Originally Posted by Greg boyd View Post
      Yeah it does suck, but there isn't a lot we could do about it. Charities always get first dibs. We could have left it on Friday night, but we wouldn't of had many of the crew turn up. Now we COULD have them all!!!
      constant excuses....yawn...

what sucks is KTM EXC's!
      Pierce -
      Hi Greg what are the chances of Mr Pastrana even showing up? I know there was a meet and greet in Auckland however neither him nor Jolene appeared.
      Greg boyd -
      We can't gaurantee who will attend the signing but are expecting Travis, Bilko,Levi etc to show.
      Madness -
      I'll come if Crazy Steve is gonna be there!