• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 19:09 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Today, 09:10 Go to last post
    dangerous

older riders surviving badly

Thread Starter: dangerous

... this has been on my mind a bit of late, more so the last week with the 2nd funeral of a friend on Saturday, earlier in the year was a very dear friend at 49yrs old, hers was avery freak acco... last week a van turned in front of a friend... 48yrs... Now Im 50 and I know I have passed my "best...

Last Post By: SPman Yesterday, 15:59 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Psychology of road safety

Thread Starter: rastuscat

For those who have too much time on their hands. Interesting thoughts on road safety. And the arguments as to why driver education isn't the golden egg it's made out to be. Pete

Last Post By: pete376403 Today, 13:50 Go to last post
  • Picture Of The Week/Year

Bike Picture of the Week/Year

I have just added a Picture of the Week/Year to the site.

You can submit up to 3 pictures at anytime from one of your public albums. The submit link is on the view picture page. You also need to make albums viewable by Everyone or Registered Members in your Profile Privacy.

You must have taken the picture yourself, or have permission from the image owner.
    All images must be motorcycle related in some way.

View/remove your currently submitted pictures from the Community -> My Albums link.

The POTW page shows all pictures submitted. From there you can pick your 1st (3 points), 2nd (2 points) and 3rd (1 point) favorite pictures. You can change your vote/s at anytime.

If you delete your submitted picture from your album, your entry into the POTW/Y will be removed, even if you have won POTW.

At the end of the week, the picture with the most points, then total votes, then submitted earliest, will be posted on the homepage as that weeks winner.

At the end of the year, all the week winners can be voted for The Picture Of The Year.

I am going to look into getting sponsorship for the POTW, so we can offer a prize to the winner of The Picture Of The Year.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Picture Of The Week/Year started by SpankMe View original post
    Comments 32 Comments
      Buyasta -
      Quote Originally Posted by racefactory View Post
      Where are the pics
      They're Here.
      White trash -
      Awesome format. Love it.

I also love myself which is why I submitted three images of me
      sil3nt -
      How about a 'themed' competition as well? For instance best photo at sunset or best photo of midgets getting a kneedown?

Also i can see exactly whos uploaded the images by clicking on them....
      Usarka -
      Better off without the uploaders name otherwise we'll get the equivalent of a bling-ring......?
      SpankMe -
      Quote Originally Posted by sil3ntwar View Post
      How about a 'themed' competition as well? For instance best photo at sunset or best photo of midgets getting a kneedown?

Also i can see exactly whos uploaded the images by clicking on them....
      Will see how popular this one is.

I've enabled the link to the album so people can report images that have been used without permission or just comment on the images.
      Reido -
      can the photos be edited in anyway?
      EJK -
      Quote Originally Posted by Reido View Post
      You game? I game!
      SpankMe -
      Quote Originally Posted by Reido View Post
      nope.
      Swoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by Usarka View Post
      Better off without the uploaders name otherwise we'll get the equivalent of a bling-ring......?
      You can easily see who the owner of the photo is.
      slofox -
      I always wanna vote for the tit photos...sigh
      SpankMe -
      Please note you also need to make albums viewable by "Everyone" or "Registered Members" in your Profile Privacy, or your image will not display in POTW. I will look at changing the code to prevent images being submitted if it is set to anything else.
      Katman -