• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: breezy Yesterday, 19:58 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: russd7 Yesterday, 20:14 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2018

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Might as well start on next years MotoGP. Entry list as at 10th November 2017 http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/11/08/2018-motogp-provisional-entry-list/245319 <table><tr><th>#</th><th>RIDER</th><th>NATIONALITY</th><th>TEAM</th><th>MACHINE</th></tr><tr><td>4</td><td>ANDREA...

Last Post By: Autech Yesterday, 21:29 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Winter Layup - 1995 Ducati 900 Supersport

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Time for major work, unfortunately. Frame's cracked :( Motor is making oil disappear and power isn't what it used to be either, according to seat of pants dyno. Time for the winter layup, get in, strip it, sort out various issues that have been waiting for a while. Step 1: take it to bits.

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 21:43 Go to last post
    Arronduke

RG - Extensive clean

Thread Starter: Arronduke

This will be my third bike / post build. For many it will be hello, for some it will be Sh!t this shit again worse then the TV show Seven at Seven - shit on TV one at 7.. funny that.! OK fact is, had a few beers and a yeaaaaa man. :_ smile thing failure. So leaning back and thinking about...

Last Post By: Dadpole Yesterday, 16:59 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Summer running - 2000 Ducati ST2

Thread Starter: OddDuck

I've gone ahead and bought my second Ducati. Summertime. Time to ride again, getting a bike for the season while the 900SS is laid up with major engine rebuild work. It can be a bit of a saga, the fun and games involved in attempting to secure a reasonably reliable ride in the sub-$7K...

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 21:13 Go to last post
    layton

Gs750

Thread Starter: layton

Hey guys, My current ride is a aprilia rsvr but I'm working on a new toy so i thought I might share my project it's a 1977 gs750 motor in a 1981 gsx 750 frame I was given a rolling chassis a motor and a whole heap of stuff in boxes. I've been sitting on this for awhile because I couldnt decide...

Last Post By: layton Yesterday, 20:38 Go to last post
    stuartb

1988 CBR250 turning over but won't start, can't figure it out.

Thread Starter: stuartb

I've only owned the bike for about 6 months and I'd take it for a couple of rides a week. Then one morning a few months back I couldn't get it to start and it hasn't started since. I haven't been able to figure out the problem. It just keeps turning over and nothing else apart from the...

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 21:37 Go to last post
    WALRUS

Britten Model for sale on eBay

Thread Starter: WALRUS

Anyone got a spare 700 euro? https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BRITTEN-V-1000-1-12-Full-Metal-Kit/253878122878?hash=item3b1c50b97e:g:EbIAAOSwaOpblq6M I'd love one of these.. Rare as hens teeth and jolly expensive! Can't afford this one though. Has anybody on here owned/made one?

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 16:23 Go to last post
    nseagoon

SV1000 fork swap

Thread Starter: nseagoon

I have a Suzuki SV1000 and I've been looking at doing a GSXR inverted fork swap on it. benefits seem to be less flex, better quality suspension, and better brakes. looks like a straight swap using the triple tree and forks from a K4, the only modification required is to fit the dampener to the...

Last Post By: nseagoon Yesterday, 14:52 Go to last post