• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: tdc211 Today, 07:34 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 19:20 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 08:02 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2018

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Might as well start on next years MotoGP. Entry list as at 10th November 2017 http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/11/08/2018-motogp-provisional-entry-list/245319 <table><tr><th>#</th><th>RIDER</th><th>NATIONALITY</th><th>TEAM</th><th>MACHINE</th></tr><tr><td>4</td><td>ANDREA...

Last Post By: sugilite Today, 06:53 Go to last post
    stuartb

1988 CBR250 turning over but won't start, can't figure it out.

Thread Starter: stuartb

I've only owned the bike for about 6 months and I'd take it for a couple of rides a week. Then one morning a few months back I couldn't get it to start and it hasn't started since. I haven't been able to figure out the problem. It just keeps turning over and nothing else apart from the...

Last Post By: jafagsx250 Yesterday, 19:24 Go to last post
    toycollector10

Bike table

Thread Starter: toycollector10

Has anyone bought one of those big ones on TM? Are they any good? I would buy second hand if anyone in Canterbury has one for sale..I would need the table length 1.8 meters.

Last Post By: toycollector10 Yesterday, 21:33 Go to last post
    milktown

BMW F800R? anyone riding or have ridden one? Thought and opinions?

Thread Starter: milktown

its new bike time for me! iv spent the past few months test riding bikes and obsessively reading on the internet. The only bike that really seems to tick all the boxes for me is the BMW f800R(2015+ models). The only problem is its the only bike that i haven't yet been able to test ride. I...

Last Post By: Mario84 Yesterday, 10:52 Go to last post
    Missnofun

Standard "I need help" newbie post

Thread Starter: Missnofun

Hi Everyone, Advanced search finally let me down, I am after some specific advice now regarding my first bike. I'm currently looking at either: Kawasaki Ninja 250 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Yamaha R3 I have looked at:

Last Post By: Scubbo Today, 06:50 Go to last post
    HEsch

Got my Full

Thread Starter: HEsch

Paid my money and had my mugshot taken today and am the proud owner of my Class 6 Full. Been a long wait... Sat the CBTA test waaaaaay back in December, as I had to wait for 12 months to tick over since getting my Restricted. Then had to remember to take my certificate with me (forgot to find it...

Last Post By: rambaldi Yesterday, 14:50 Go to last post
    toycollector10

As seen at Ruapuna today. Un-enhanced photographs.

Thread Starter: toycollector10

Click on the opened picture to go full screen/full size image. This is what a supercharger does to your pipes. Gorgeous!

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 05:51 Go to last post