• Most Active Threads

Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 06:33 Go to last post
    SpankMe

Bike crash vids

Thread Starter: SpankMe

At least he's wearing full leathers. <embed name="WMplay" width="460" height="400" type="application/x-mplayer2" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/" src="http://www.nothingtoxic.com/uploads/media_0dd417f0c44eeaef9_1171087415.wmv"...

Last Post By: Frodo Today, 06:15 Go to last post
    robajs

flat track racing canty

Thread Starter: robajs

anything happening In the canty area at all?

Last Post By: ellipsis Yesterday, 21:11 Go to last post
    1/32 man

Do you wear ear plugs?

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

A mate showed me some he had custom made at an audiologist...said they were good but cost him $150. Are there cheaper but still effective options. After today’s ride of about 70mins I am contemplating using some. Any comments or opinions welcome.

Last Post By: roogazza Yesterday, 12:35 Go to last post
    elad3000

2011 Hornet fuel economy

Thread Starter: elad3000

Hi guys , Just bought myself my first full power bike, a 2011 Honda Cb600f Hornet. Love the thing, lots a fun! I have one issue with it, I'm only getting just over 200km from a full tank before the gauge starts flashing, I just want to know if this is normal. Apparently it has a 19 litre tank...

Last Post By: Racing Dave Today, 08:59 Go to last post
    nzbikeguy

CBTA Restricted (automatic) fail.

Thread Starter: nzbikeguy

I took my CBTA R test last week, and everything was going well (other than the weather, it was raining, visibility wasn't great). Did all the urban assessment no problem, u-turns, parking, roundabouts, intersections, giveways & stops. All good. Got on the open road, hit some road works,...

Last Post By: Berries Today, 09:53 Go to last post
    Miklagraad

Chopper build advice

Thread Starter: Miklagraad

Hi everyone, first post on this site. I'm currently building a chopper from my 2000 harley davidson sportster,using a weld on hardtail kit.This means I keep the front half of the frame and my factory vin number on the neck of the frame. I'm looking for some advice about getting the bike...

Last Post By: admenk Yesterday, 19:06 Go to last post
    dacru

Noise levels Hampton downs

Thread Starter: dacru

Hi all, Thinking of going to hampton downs 19th dec for the first time and was searching the HD moto website but could not find if there is a noise limit? I'm riding with a short exhaust + db killer but still it is quite loud. Was also wondering if anyone else from here is going there the...

Last Post By: dacru Yesterday, 21:48 Go to last post