• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: yatasaki Today, 03:30 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: malcy25 Today, 16:04 Go to last post
    pete-blen

Canterbury Trail Rides?

Thread Starter: pete-blen

Anyone thinking of doing the Lees Valley / Glenburn ride on the 1st.. I'm hopeing to make it.... http://www.myrides.co.nz/trail-rides-xidc53532.html

Last Post By: dangerous Yesterday, 18:29 Go to last post
    Jeeper

Death toll on the roads is virtually identical to 2019

Thread Starter: Jeeper

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/123849914/its-not-the-tourists-road-death-toll-virtually-unchanged-from-2019-despite-border-closures I have suspected this all along. Kiwi drivers are not as competent as they believe they are. In fact, my most recent road trip also supports the notion. In some...

Last Post By: Jeeper Today, 17:20 Go to last post
    Motu

Places to ride off-road

Thread Starter: Motu

This thread is for places to ride,these are upper North Island,(thanks Firefight)other areas please put in what you have. 1) The Sandpit, Woodhill forest, SHW 16/ take Rimmers rd head to coast, bike park well sign posted, Open Wed to Sunday, late night Thursday during summer, provides access to...

Last Post By: Mellowdude Yesterday, 22:24 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Royal Enfield Interceptor

Thread Starter: Voltaire

Due for release in Feb, $10 500 + ORC https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1853555574&rsqid=afecf83b0dc74da3a4c72d764068f19d No real reviews as of yet as all the ones on the net are from Junkets and India, where anything with more than 30 BHP would get rave reviews. My fussy...

Last Post By: scumdog Yesterday, 19:24 Go to last post
    Kettlekev

Suzuki GT750 EFI Special

Thread Starter: Kettlekev

I am new to the forum so bear with me on posting issues. Over two years ago, having just restored an old GT750, I decided it might be fun to take one of those bikes and push the design as far as I could. Two years down the line and pending paint and final EFI work I have this..... I...

Last Post By: TZ350 Yesterday, 21:49 Go to last post
    george formby

Airbags, hmmm.

Thread Starter: george formby

Interestin video from Fortnine for the well heeled and safety conscious.

Last Post By: Navy Boy Today, 07:32 Go to last post
    alanadavid

Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750

Thread Starter: alanadavid

What would you prefer? A new Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Vs 2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 (used - 5873 miles)

Last Post By: FJRider Today, 08:03 Go to last post
    Scouse

The real cool thung about owning a Triumph

Thread Starter: Scouse

yep like the title of this post says The real cool thung about owning a Triumph is the RAT rides. The organiser of these rides seems to do this only for the pleasure of riding in a group cause there is fuck all in it apart from that. what is realy cool though is that I got to hear about todays ride...

Last Post By: Fisher Yesterday, 23:05 Go to last post