• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: peewee Today, 04:46 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: Mental Trousers Yesterday, 10:28 Go to last post
    Grumph

A Revival Mission...

Thread Starter: Grumph

If it's good enough for Sidecar Bob to have to revive the odd RC30 or OW01 I thought I'd better start another project.... This is my EX500 Kawasaki based F3 bike. Usually ridden by Mark Taylor, it led Nationals, should have won at least one...Should have won Wanganui (arm pump...) But did win...

Last Post By: guyhockley Yesterday, 10:17 Go to last post
    Morgan

Project : French road racer in New Zealand had questions !

Thread Starter: Morgan

Hi everybody, I'm a 32 french road racer. I would like to come in New Zealand in 2019 with my family to race on the Cemetary circuit. My project is not very simple... My friend Fabrice Miguet expected to come this year, but unfortunately, he died at the Ulster GP in July. His dream was to race...

Last Post By: Morgan Today, 00:53 Go to last post
    Yokomama

Your first bike.

Thread Starter: Yokomama

Having been a car guy for about as long as Iíve been allowed to drive, Iíve only recently come over to the correct number of wheels. Iím more aiming at the older crowd here - I respect such experience. Everyone remembers their first bike. Right? My grandad had a triumph tiger cub - the one...

Last Post By: Navy Boy Today, 05:16 Go to last post
    TCN

Building a Racer Rep for the Road

Thread Starter: TCN

Hi all, Currently in the process of gathering old parts for a 1996 GSXR 750, and the plan is to build up a endurance racer rep, and hopefully make it just road legal. I've been scouring the pages and calling the certers to try and get an idea of what might be involved, but some of it seems a...

Last Post By: Drew Today, 05:26 Go to last post
    FlangMasterJ

Any Brutale 675 owners in here?

Thread Starter: FlangMasterJ

Considering one but would like to hear from any owners or someone whose had a chance to ride one.

Last Post By: FlangMasterJ Today, 06:42 Go to last post
    matt_77

Benelli TRK 502x or Honda CRF250L

Thread Starter: matt_77

Hi folks Wanting to hear from others on any of these bikes. Looking at a return to riding after a 3-year absence and am wanting something for the occasional commute, would like to get in to more off-road fun around the Waikato. Have a budget of $10K Iím trying to work to. Am a shortie, 165cm,...

Last Post By: FlangMasterJ Yesterday, 10:57 Go to last post
    blkrange360

Moving to Switzerland with a Restricted Motorcycle license

Thread Starter: blkrange360

Good Afternoon, Hoping someone can pass on some knowledge for me. Later this year im moving to Switzerland and currently only have my restricted license. I cant get my full before i leave unfortunately. Can i convert a restricted license over there into anything or do i have to start from...

Last Post By: jasonu Yesterday, 15:56 Go to last post
    jamaica

Front sprocket loose problem on honda crm 250r

Thread Starter: jamaica

i like to know if there is some thing mising on front sprocket. i have a noys like is there is a mising woser.

Last Post By: FlangMasterJ Yesterday, 14:45 Go to last post