• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Yesterday, 23:15 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 22:19 Go to last post
    crazy man

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Last Post By: mr bucketracer Yesterday, 20:17 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 04:14 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 18:41 Go to last post
    speedpro

Ecotrons Engine Management

Thread Starter: speedpro

A few of us have these systems now. I thought it might be useful to have a separate thread to swap information. I'm just starting with mine on a 4 stroke twin that will eventually be turbo or supercharged, Rob has his 2 stroke single with triple injectors coming along, and Sketchy with his...

Last Post By: TZ350 Yesterday, 16:11 Go to last post
    pritch

Wsbk 2017

Thread Starter: pritch

Seasons greetings to y'all. There are new rules for allocating grid positions in Race 2. The podium finishers in Race 1 go back to row 3, in reverse order, and it gets even stranger from there. Crash.net have an explanation here: ...

Last Post By: roogazza Yesterday, 09:20 Go to last post
    T.W.R

Triple down memory lane

Thread Starter: T.W.R

Well after suffering seriously itchy fingers for ages I've got myself a new project :eek: Had it's standard spec brother as a boy in my late teens then its 850 sibling so after nearly 30yrs another yammy triple will be testing my patience:doh: Albeit a SE model it should be a fun wee project...

Last Post By: T.W.R Yesterday, 10:51 Go to last post
    CHOPPA

Engine Size Questions

Thread Starter: CHOPPA

Could I start with a 125 water cooled 2 stroke and sleeve it down to 100cc so it was legal? Could I take a 300cc twin cylinder 5 stroke and turn it into a single 150cc cylinder so it would be legal?

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 19:32 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Pete's TF125 build

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

Well here's just a quick build to try and produce something raceable from something that looked pretty but was not. Pete saw the pics of the Orange NSR on Tardme and bought in faith. When it arrived from Auckland clearly all was not well. In no order, the brakes were useless, the crazy big...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 22:12 Go to last post