• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Condyn Today, 00:34 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 13:34 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: Dadpole Yesterday, 20:55 Go to last post
    FattyMax

Getting Back In The Saddle - Any advise welcome

Thread Starter: FattyMax

Blimey, it's been a while Not owned a bike since 2017 following a double knee replacement, surgeons advised against riding because of the vibration knocking my new titanium knee joints around. Bollocks to that, I'm hanging out to get back on a bike Thing is, what would be a good choice of bike...

Last Post By: tamarillo Yesterday, 21:14 Go to last post
    MajorTom

Front brake line burst... I'm off in 10 days.

Thread Starter: MajorTom

Just had the front brake line burst on the '01 BMW r1150gs. :facepalm: I'm leaving in 10 days for the Burt Munro .. supposed to anyway. OPTIONS: -Call Cyclospot first thing tomorrow to see if they got a replacement that they can sell me or if they can fit me in for a service in the next...

Last Post By: scumdog Yesterday, 19:47 Go to last post
    Dak S83

Hayabusa Hi Side

Thread Starter: Dak S83

Lol, probably one of the first to wreck the new 2021 Hayabusa at 11:38 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmh10rI7s28

Last Post By: FJRider Today, 07:47 Go to last post
    Jasfromuku

Gn125 02

Thread Starter: Jasfromuku

Hi people my partner just bought a gn125 now i know im not going to get huge hp out of this, but are there any hacks to improve power,can i drill a few holes in exhaust to at least make a little louder for her to be heard cheers in advance

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 10:14 Go to last post