• Most Active Threads

BMWST?

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

Last Post By: Laxi Today, 02:35 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 08:48 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: caseye Yesterday, 22:52 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

F5ís first ever brand new bike!

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

. . . Will have to be deferred as I’ve gone & done something else. See picture (haven't taken one myself yet, this is from past owner). My rational is that one probably won’t be able to new register a 2 stroke in this increasingly worrisome cotton wool environment. One can’t buy a new 2 stroke,...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 22:30 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Classics on Trade Me

Thread Starter: Voltaire

30's meets modern BMW http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=950908075 Nice Monza http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=948469965

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 20:40 Go to last post
    TZ350

Speeduino 2T EFI Project

Thread Starter: TZ350

Moving on from Ecotrons, and Ecotrons is past history now I am moving forward with a Speeduino for my 2T two stroke EFI project. https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Speeduino The mission is to find a way of taking a MAP value from the varying pressures in my two stroke crankcase so I can use...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 20:27 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 09:03 Go to last post
    Trials Rider

GPS setup for Rescue Helicopter

Thread Starter: Trials Rider

Hi Guys I needed to use my GPS on a trail ride to log a waypoint when a trail rider came off his bike and hit a post, the score was post 1 rider 0 as always. For interest sake I had a chat with Stu from Westpac Rescue afterwards to make sure we had our ducks in a row as my GPS was set at...

Last Post By: RMOTO Yesterday, 11:25 Go to last post
    Paul in NZ

Farewell ST1050 and some sad news

Thread Starter: Paul in NZ

Well its gone... First guy turned up and we ended up arguing about the price... He won and gave me $500 more than I was asking... After making this the bike Triumph should have made vis Robert Taylor why sell? Fact is we were not using it so much as mainly Vicki was stuggling to enjoy it even...

Last Post By: Yokomama Yesterday, 17:29 Go to last post
    SaferRides

You Shop delivery times

Thread Starter: SaferRides

I've always used the economy option from the US, which usually takes just over a week to Auckland. How much quicker is standard delivery?

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 02:51 Go to last post