• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: guyhockley Today, 21:14 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Crasherfromwayback Today, 22:38 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 20:29 Go to last post
    Quasievil

The definitive motorcycle insurance thread

Thread Starter: Quasievil

Got a quote today for; The discounted annual premium to insure your motorcycle for Full Cover is $748.20 per annum. This policy has a monthly option which would be $69.30. The basic excess is $500.00 I think thats $30 better than the AMI quote I have. Does any one know much about Swann? Cheers

Last Post By: old slider Today, 14:28 Go to last post
    tamarillo

Iam nz

Thread Starter: tamarillo

If you have done your local ACC sponsored courses etc, and wonder what next for road riding skills, check out IAM. Check online at UK videos of police pursuit riders and their riding systems. This is the basis of IAM. NZ site http://iam.org.nz/motorcycles/

Last Post By: Jeeper Yesterday, 23:44 Go to last post
    ellipsis

CAMS Racing

Thread Starter: ellipsis

..if you have not checked out our racing calendar for the 11/12 season on our site www.cams-racing.org.nz this is what we have Sept 3rd Levels Club Day All CAMS classes..F4...Streetstock...Moderns Sept 10th Levels BROOKLANDS CHALLENGE CAMS members/class only Dec 10th ...

Last Post By: Triplenut Today, 18:23 Go to last post
    pritch

Wsbk 2017

Thread Starter: pritch

Seasons greetings to y'all. There are new rules for allocating grid positions in Race 2. The podium finishers in Race 1 go back to row 3, in reverse order, and it gets even stranger from there. Crash.net have an explanation here: ...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 17:51 Go to last post
    CHOPPA

Engine Size Questions

Thread Starter: CHOPPA

Could I start with a 125 water cooled 2 stroke and sleeve it down to 100cc so it was legal? Could I take a 300cc twin cylinder 5 stroke and turn it into a single 150cc cylinder so it would be legal?

Last Post By: Yow Ling Today, 21:37 Go to last post
    Verzent

Good waterproof gloves?

Thread Starter: Verzent

Can you please recommend a good pair of waterproof gloves? Budget is under $130 and I usually buy from cycletreads and motozone. Thanks

Last Post By: HEsch Today, 12:06 Go to last post
    Mikael

1987 Suzuki Impulse GSX 400 X GK71E Restoration

Thread Starter: Mikael

Hello, starting a restoration on an Impulse. If anyone has experience working on these bikes I would be grateful to hear any tips or information regarding a restoration on one of these. I have very little information but would like to see this bike on the road again as there are not too many of...

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 19:26 Go to last post