• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 09:21 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: banditrider Today, 08:07 Go to last post
    Morgan

Project : French road racer in New Zealand had questions !

Thread Starter: Morgan

Hi everybody, I'm a 32 french road racer. I would like to come in New Zealand in 2019 with my family to race on the Cemetary circuit. My project is not very simple... My friend Fabrice Miguet expected to come this year, but unfortunately, he died at the Ulster GP in July. His dream was to race...

Last Post By: Morgan Today, 00:21 Go to last post
    jthespanner

TS125 Powered Bucket

Thread Starter: jthespanner

Hello Lads and Ladess's I have recently built a new bucket bike specs as follows. 1989 GSXR250 (GJ72) frame Front forks stripped and rebuilt, 20w oil, extra pre-load on springs Standard rear shock. GSX1300R Rear sets with custom solid pegs and sliders. 13mm GN125 front Master Cylinder...

Last Post By: jthespanner Today, 12:20 Go to last post
    Laava

Bmw s1000r

Thread Starter: Laava

I went for a ride today to Pataua north with the guy I bought my gixxer 750 from. On the return trip, he was keen for a nostalgic trip into town. Poor me, I had to ride his brand new BMW for him. Thankfully it has been run in so the restrictions have all been removed! Holy fuck! This is a hoon...

Last Post By: Scubbo Today, 14:35 Go to last post
    speedpro

Bike down & the towies

Thread Starter: speedpro

At the end of Universal Drive just before Lincoln Road I noticed a bike on it's side all broken(front end) just where I turned into the shopping centre. I suspect it was the old zooming between rows of cars just by the mall entrance and somebody puller in/out and he was collected. No obvious rider....

Last Post By: jasonu Today, 14:25 Go to last post
    parsley

Noise-cancelling Bluetooth earphones

Thread Starter: parsley

For the last year or two I've been using a pair of QCY Q19 Bluetooth earphones in my helmet: http://www.qcy.com/product/56.html The sound isn't incredible but they're reasonably cheap. However they're starting to break and I'm looking at a replacement. I see they now have QCY E1 which are noise...

Last Post By: parsley Today, 13:53 Go to last post