• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: TZ350 Yesterday, 21:09 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 10:09 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 09:29 Go to last post
    TZ350

Speeduino 2T EFI Project

Thread Starter: TZ350

Moving on from Ecotrons, and Ecotrons is past history now I am moving forward with a Speeduino for my 2T two stroke EFI project. https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Speeduino The mission is to find a way of taking a MAP value from the varying pressures in my two stroke crankcase so I can use...

Last Post By: TZ350 Yesterday, 09:06 Go to last post
    Bonez

'98 Suzuki FX 650 Freewind.

Thread Starter: Bonez

What would one pay for a '98 Suzuki FX650 Freewind that is in general good shape with a few minor scrapes on the right front cowling with say for argument sake 60,000s up. Rego/wof up top scratch and good multi purpose tyres fitted. How easy are they to get parts for? Say a center stand for...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 14:39 Go to last post
    Modestep15

Help choosing a bike

Thread Starter: Modestep15

Hey guys, Iím on my restricted currently and will be getting my full early next year so Iím looking at some options for some bikes. Iím currently riding a 1990 cbr250rr (MC22) and a drz400 dual sport. The bikes Iím currently looking at is the, KTM 790 duke, Yamaha mt-09, and a Yamaha mt-07. I...

Last Post By: Blackbird Yesterday, 09:22 Go to last post
    NZ-JESTER

New Member, Plenty of Questions for you all.

Thread Starter: NZ-JESTER

Hello and Gidday, Kia Ora. I'm a new member here, but familiar to the forum life. Bit of background, I currently live in Western Australia, although born and bred here in NZ. At the moment I am based in Auckland. I currently own, in Australia, a 2014 Yamaha FJR1300 Police Model, also a 2015...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 05:10 Go to last post
    Stylo

Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 3

Thread Starter: Stylo

Another concept. And after the concepts we've seen before, I know. This doesn't look too bad though... http://www.autofis.com/motorcycle-2/the-fastest-eagle-from-suzuki-hayabusa-2021-passing-euro5-and-kubication-1500-cc/

Last Post By: Big Dog Yesterday, 10:25 Go to last post
    rocketman1

Dealers second hand bikes cheaper than TM sellers

Thread Starter: rocketman1

I know its been mentioned lots on TM. But the many stupid prices sellers are asking for their bikes on TM is laughable. In reality very few bikes on TM are selling that are over priced. Bikes will sell if they are priced right, ie 1982-1986 bikes some people are asking $5-6k when they are worth...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 21:21 Go to last post