• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 16:05 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: ken seeber Today, 12:10 Go to last post
    XP@

Tyre choice for adventure riding? (Mixing road and off-road)

Thread Starter: XP@

What are your favourite on / off road tyres? Looking for the best all rounder Bridgestone trailwings: Road: Good, Gravel (Dry) Ok, Gravel (Wet) Urrrrrgh, Mud NO WAY Continental TKC80 Road Good, Gravel Good, Mud Ok

Last Post By: Brainflex Yesterday, 18:59 Go to last post
    Jeeper

Death toll on the roads is virtually identical to 2019

Thread Starter: Jeeper

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/123849914/its-not-the-tourists-road-death-toll-virtually-unchanged-from-2019-despite-border-closures I have suspected this all along. Kiwi drivers are not as competent as they believe they are. In fact, my most recent road trip also supports the notion. In some...

Last Post By: release_the_bees Today, 11:07 Go to last post
    ellipsis

Nzsbk 2021

Thread Starter: ellipsis

Just watching the opening round at Ruapuna on CTAS. Cant get out there today but I'm looking forward to some good racing. Lots of young talent coming through the ranks. CTAS coverage goes from good to gooder every year. Big thumbs up to CTAS:love:

Last Post By: Kickaha Today, 16:36 Go to last post
    NZIrish

Rider seats

Thread Starter: NZIrish

I m sure there are comments about these on here but can't find... looking at one for the 1250 bandit

Last Post By: NZIrish Yesterday, 18:12 Go to last post
    toycollector10

1969 Honda CB750 diecast restoration

Thread Starter: toycollector10

I parked it at the back of the shed in 2014 after a mishap. Finally finished.

Last Post By: toycollector10 Yesterday, 17:46 Go to last post
    Yorkshirekid

z650 c2 crash bars

Thread Starter: Yorkshirekid

Looking for a pair of chrome engine bars. CAn anyone help me find a suitable resource please. I've checked Z1 and eBay.

Last Post By: pete376403 Today, 07:56 Go to last post