• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: breezy Today, 08:14 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: AllanB Yesterday, 18:49 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Today, 18:10 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: Pursang Today, 02:35 Go to last post
    speights_bud

MotoGP 2017

Thread Starter: speights_bud

2017 season starting soon, KTM entering MotoGP, Lorenzo to Ducati and Vinales to Yamaha. Should be another cracker season. Provisional 2017 Entry list: http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2016/11/09/2017-motogp-provisional-entry-list/215493 Also, by participating in this thread you swear...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 17:47 Go to last post
    nzspokes

Which ADV bike?

Thread Starter: nzspokes

Thinking about an budget ADV. Gravel and some suitable trails. What say you all? KLR, DR650 etc etc.

Last Post By: SVboy Today, 17:26 Go to last post
    rocketman1

Leather vs Fabric in a slide

Thread Starter: rocketman1

Saw on tv the other night this experienced rider saying that many riders get injured because when they crash and slide in fabric / synthetic jackets and pants, the fabric grabs the road an causes them to tumble instead of sliding, this causes many injuries that they would not have got had they...

Last Post By: FJRider Today, 05:34 Go to last post
    timg

Battle of the Buckets 2017 Sept 23

Thread Starter: timg

Date for the BOB just posted on the CAMS site; https://www.facebook.com/CamsClassicActionMotorcycleSport/posts/1481444628566075 :banana:

Last Post By: ellipsis Today, 09:29 Go to last post
    scumdog

Royal Enfield

Thread Starter: scumdog

Watching TV Travel Channel (25) and seeing those dudes on Royal Enfileds. I like the 'olde school' looks of them Anybody had any experience with them (the 'new updated' models!). Any good and are they semi-reliable??

Last Post By: GrayWolf Today, 00:44 Go to last post
    grotto

Ducati pros & cons

Thread Starter: grotto

I'm considering buying a Ducati, but know very little about them, other than anecdotal stories. I'm looking at one of the single sided swing arm models, mainly for the looks, but have no idea if there are any differences which will affect me. I do very few miles, bikes spend most of the time...

Last Post By: AllanB Today, 14:58 Go to last post