• Most Active Threads

The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 18:51 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: Wiki Drifter Today, 01:02 Go to last post
    johnben2

Registration plate not displayed in correct manner

Thread Starter: johnben2

REGISTRATION PLATE NOT DISPLAYED IN CORRECT MANNER Hi, sorry if this is going around old visited threads, but I did a huge search last night and couldn’t find it... or any similar... I have been told that such a thread exists and someone has had the same issue as my self... apparently it went...

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 13:37 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Trail rides cancelled this season

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

She's not looking good. Sand country cancelled now this morning Tussock Buster which for 2nd time is a blow. Only small sub 500 people rides for now. At least until another change reducing numbers. Poos!

Last Post By: SVboy Today, 08:05 Go to last post
    redthumper27

Looking for a Gilera 500 Saturno Radiator ?

Thread Starter: redthumper27

hey kiwibikers... I have the pleasure of owning a Gilera 500 Saturno, it's never been ridden, stored all of its life so far. While in storage the radiator must have gone missing, cause its not on the bike now! If you know where one is I'd be keen to have it! Or perhaps you know someone who...

Last Post By: swarfie Yesterday, 15:11 Go to last post
    Yorkshirekid

Restoration

Thread Starter: Yorkshirekid

Hello - looking for a business / mechanic who restores classic bikes. I have a z650 from the 70's needing a restore. Preferring someone from the Wellington area, give or take 100km but will travel further for a good contact. Can anyone help please? Thanks

Last Post By: pete376403 Yesterday, 22:30 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

whangarei street circuit 1980's

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I'm looking for access to a program for the 1980's street circuit for research i'm doing. Have tried the club up that way but like of lot of other clubs it's moved to motocross rather than road race. Keen for scans or photos please.

Last Post By: Murray Yesterday, 20:41 Go to last post