husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 16:00 Go to last post
    cotswold

Race chassis

Thread Starter: cotswold

I just thought I would post these pictures of a couple of bikes I raced back when I was faster. The Waddon chassis was very basic but worked very well and I think would make a fantastic bucket frame. It was light and the bike handled well, the one I had was bought from Ian Young who had finished...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 12:31 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: roogazza Yesterday, 05:51 Go to last post
    caseye

Africa Twin 2016 DCT

Thread Starter: caseye

OK, KBťrs, I'm seriously looking at one of these,ridden a lot of bikes these last couple of years, only the Scout and this have come close. First up, does anyone have experience of this particular motorcycle, good, bad, the ugly. It's done less than 10 K had 1 owner and rides awesome....

Last Post By: MarkH Today, 01:20 Go to last post
    Euro2018

Check a bike in Whanganui for me please ?

Thread Starter: Euro2018

I'm looking at buying a Honda ST1100 in Whanganui, 4 hours from me. Is there someone here who would be interested in taking a look at it for me please ? I've seen photos and spoken with the seller, really all I need now is someone to ride it and make sure it's not stuffed and inspect the swing...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 19:12 Go to last post
    bennz

Need some opinion on few LAMS bikes

Thread Starter: bennz

Hi all, Iím on restricted currently and havenít ridden for over 16 months . Want to get a LAMS bike which is safe , fun and I can keep it for a bit after I have my full. I had ninja 300, SV650 and ST 660. I test rode a new Ducati 659 and it seems well planted but donít want to pay for a new...

Last Post By: Scubbo Yesterday, 10:36 Go to last post
    xa33

Why some riders keep indicating right light while filtering?

Thread Starter: xa33

I saw some riders keep the signal light twinkling and some riders not, is there any reasons of this?

Last Post By: xa33 Yesterday, 20:04 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MV Agusta on trademe

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1936715694 interesting that they had five or so 70's MV fours at mecum auctions last week and a near identical one sold for $55k usd ranging up to $137k auction estimates were a lot higher, the auction certainlly elsewhere drew some record prices,...

Last Post By: AllanB Yesterday, 13:02 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Ducati Cracked Swingarm

Thread Starter: Voltaire

Got a WOF on the Superlight yesterday and went for a 200 km run. The last SS I had was overgeared so I thought I'd do a tooth count. Standard factory 15/37 and fine is live near an Auto Strada or do track days. Not great either at the several KM crawl in and out of fecking Auckland...

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 21:56 Go to last post
    slofox

What popped up on the odometer today...

Thread Starter: slofox

I bought this bike in 2010 with 9000k on it. So I suppose I have ridden the rest since. Apart from regular servicing (and tyres!) it has required a new stator and a new camshaft and follower. The latter was caused by hardening failure on a valve follower (bucket they seem to call them) which...

Last Post By: slofox Yesterday, 12:06 Go to last post