• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Muhr Today, 08:12 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 13:14 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: mulletman Today, 20:24 Go to last post
    johcar

Close call....

Thread Starter: johcar

Commuting home on Friday and a dickhead in a blue tradie ute deliberately tries to take me out. The video shows: he's not indicating to change lanes there's no opening in the lane to our left the vehicle in front is not braking (therefore not an evasive measure)

Last Post By: pritch Today, 20:07 Go to last post
    1/32 man

any Triumph street twin owners here?

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

Hello fellow riders Wondering if you are the owner of the Triumph ST and how are you finding your owner experience or any other thing regarding the ST. Thanks in advance 1/32 man

Last Post By: 1/32 man Today, 13:11 Go to last post
    aaronnaz

Motorcycle WOF Auckland 2021

Thread Starter: aaronnaz

Hey Team, let us start up a new thread regarding where you go for your WOF in Auckland in 2021. Give us the price you paid and how competent you feel the assessor was (this is your opinion nothing more). I wanted to start this up again to create some competition with WOF prices. It's just...

Last Post By: aaronnaz Today, 20:00 Go to last post