• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Drew Today, 07:51 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Flettner Yesterday, 14:50 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: Haufen Yesterday, 08:47 Go to last post
    1/32 man

Do you wear ear plugs?

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

A mate showed me some he had custom made at an audiologist...said they were good but cost him $150. Are there cheaper but still effective options. After today’s ride of about 70mins I am contemplating using some. Any comments or opinions welcome.

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 12:05 Go to last post
    TravellingSaffa

Doing my full assessment today and I am strangely nervous!

Thread Starter: TravellingSaffa

Doing 2 hours of private coaching this afternoon before taking on my CBTA Full. Any tips?

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 05:39 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Which Laws Can't You Break?

Thread Starter: rastuscat

The laws of physics. Just putting it out there, inviting anyone who cares to disagree. Must be Friday.

Last Post By: Banditbandit Yesterday, 14:25 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 07:41 Go to last post
    Navy Boy

People are a bit odd sometimes

Thread Starter: Navy Boy

Hi Fellow KBers Perhaps this belongs in the 'Optimistic sellers' thread, I'm not sure. :confused: I've been on the hunt for another bike to add to the stable recently. I fancied something a bit sporty to have some fun with and so have been keeping an eye on Trademe for something suitable. ...

Last Post By: Blackbird Today, 06:20 Go to last post
    rocketman1

Bolts - Small M6 x 25 Flanged engine casing bolts , where can I buy?

Thread Starter: rocketman1

Many bikes have Zinc plated round FLANGED head bolts, ( not hexagonal head) or some call them machine screws, either rebated for Allen keys or Torx tools, to hold on engine casings etc. Does any one know where I can buy a good selection of these in NZ Not sure I have the description above...

Last Post By: rocketman1 Yesterday, 21:00 Go to last post