• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 20:22 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 11:56 Go to last post
    speights_bud

MotoGP 2017

Thread Starter: speights_bud

2017 season starting soon, KTM entering MotoGP, Lorenzo to Ducati and Vinales to Yamaha. Should be another cracker season. Provisional 2017 Entry list: http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2016/11/09/2017-motogp-provisional-entry-list/215493 Also, by participating in this thread you swear...

Last Post By: george formby Today, 19:04 Go to last post
    mossy1200

Mossy. Pick of the week.

Thread Starter: mossy1200

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/auction-622996235.htm Bargin

Last Post By: awayatc Today, 17:55 Go to last post
    pete-blen

Canterbury Trail Rides?

Thread Starter: pete-blen

Anyone thinking of doing the Lees Valley / Glenburn ride on the 1st.. I'm hopeing to make it.... http://www.myrides.co.nz/trail-rides-xidc53532.html

Last Post By: Kickaha Today, 09:03 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Winter Layup - 1995 Ducati 900 Supersport

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Time for major work, unfortunately. Frame's cracked :( Motor is making oil disappear and power isn't what it used to be either, according to seat of pants dyno. Time for the winter layup, get in, strip it, sort out various issues that have been waiting for a while. Step 1: take it to bits.

Last Post By: OddDuck Today, 18:35 Go to last post
    MD

Road toll - Police stupid obsession blaming speed

Thread Starter: MD

Watched the TV News tonight and yet again all the Police can say is we are speeding and we need to lower the speed limits. After decades of rolling out that same lame excuse. When, when, when, will they open their minds to the fact that, just maybe, other factors are behind why their decades of...

Last Post By: granstar Yesterday, 22:29 Go to last post
    cassina

Motorcyclists are 3rd most likely to die on the road.

Thread Starter: cassina

This is a new statistic out today putting vehicle drivers and their passengers ahead of motorcyclists which should mean lower ACC premiums for motorcyclists and higher premiums for other vehicles as you are more likely to die in them than on a bike.

Last Post By: Jeeper Today, 21:25 Go to last post
    Nausea

WOF Question?

Thread Starter: Nausea

Random question, my local VTNZ says they only do WOFs on bikes up to 250cc because they say that is all they are qualified to do. I thought the 250cc rule vanished with LAMS... anybody know if there is a different rule for warrants?

Last Post By: awayatc Today, 17:39 Go to last post
    HEsch

Insurance

Thread Starter: HEsch

Do insurance premiums change based on licence held? Ie restricted rather than learners?

Last Post By: HEsch Today, 18:20 Go to last post