• Most Active Threads

Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: biggo Yesterday, 13:32 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 08:27 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

Who ruined kiwibiker?

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

Last Post By: Cracker Yesterday, 23:21 Go to last post
    robajs

flat track racing canty

Thread Starter: robajs

anything happening In the canty area at all?

Last Post By: ellipsis Today, 07:53 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 10:43 Go to last post
    rocketman1

What mid sized Adventure bike should I buy

Thread Starter: rocketman1

I would like an honest opinion of what midsized USED adventure bike I should buy. 650-900cc Must be comfortable , vibe free, reliable, not too high a seat height, 830mm max. Preferably comments from those that have ridden many mid sized bikes. I do 90% of my riding on sealed roads, as...

Last Post By: Laava Yesterday, 23:02 Go to last post
    jvlans

Can I use a under 50cc scooter for my learners exam

Thread Starter: jvlans

Am I allowed to use an under 50cc scooter for my learners exam to get my motorcycle learner’s licence since moped don’t really count as “motorcycles”

Last Post By: russd7 Today, 07:59 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

All hail Google maps

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

Ok so they are probably watching me service the wiff, but what a boon to riding. I was in a rut with the a Wairarapa on my doorstep was doing the same rides. My northern loop added some spice. But now I've found a bunch more I never knew about. Desktop is best with big screen and...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 06:49 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

manfeild internationla suzuki series on this weekend

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

two days of racing, live streamed on www.ctaslive.co.nz and then the Cemetery circuit boxing day for the final round great racing

Last Post By: Kickaha Yesterday, 08:47 Go to last post