• Most Active Threads

The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Today, 14:17 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: TZ350 Today, 11:12 Go to last post
    Kiwi Graham

Police getting tougher on speed tolerance

Thread Starter: Kiwi Graham

To drive or ride anymore :facepalm: http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/63594064/Police-getting-tougher-on-speed-tolerance

Last Post By: Racing Dave Today, 08:39 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: ief Today, 07:05 Go to last post
    Modestep15

Help choosing a bike

Thread Starter: Modestep15

Hey guys, Iím on my restricted currently and will be getting my full early next year so Iím looking at some options for some bikes. Iím currently riding a 1990 cbr250rr (MC22) and a drz400 dual sport. The bikes Iím currently looking at is the, KTM 790 duke, Yamaha mt-09, and a Yamaha mt-07. I...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 22:23 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Motorcycle Subject Writer - who has the contacts?

Thread Starter: rastuscat

We have a need for someone to write articles that motorcyclists would find interesting. We want to engage someone to do it on our behalf. Articles, FB posts, that sort of thing. It's like, a technical writer for motorcyclists. We already have someone doing an awesome job for us, but the...

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 13:47 Go to last post
    The Reibz

Gen1 Turbo Busa Build

Thread Starter: The Reibz

Greetings This has taken about 5-7 years to get off the ground but its about 90% complete and ready to get back on the road at this stage. Lockdown was the silver lining which had me finish off just about all the fabrication in around four weeks. Pretty much everything but the plenum was built...

Last Post By: mulletman Today, 00:30 Go to last post
    mnishi

CB250F Hornet Clutch Replacement

Thread Starter: mnishi

Hi, Wanting to change the clutch on my cb250 Hornet, it's a 1997 model. Clutch is slipping, so would like to change it. Any idea where I can get the fibre/friction plates? Cheers,

Last Post By: FJRider Today, 10:37 Go to last post
    rocketman1

Dealers second hand bikes cheaper than TM sellers

Thread Starter: rocketman1

I know its been mentioned lots on TM. But the many stupid prices sellers are asking for their bikes on TM is laughable. In reality very few bikes on TM are selling that are over priced. Bikes will sell if they are priced right, ie 1982-1986 bikes some people are asking $5-6k when they are worth...

Last Post By: release_the_bees Today, 19:48 Go to last post