• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: jasonu Today, 02:53 Go to last post
    NordieBoy

Tales from the Emporium

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Hello, my name is NordieBoy and I've just bought a DR650. Be gentle with me. :scooter:

Last Post By: NordieBoy Yesterday, 16:03 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2018

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Might as well start on next years MotoGP. Entry list as at 10th November 2017 http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/11/08/2018-motogp-provisional-entry-list/245319 <table><tr><th>#</th><th>RIDER</th><th>NATIONALITY</th><th>TEAM</th><th>MACHINE</th></tr><tr><td>4</td><td>ANDREA...

Last Post By: Autech Today, 11:15 Go to last post
    Grumph

A Revival Mission...

Thread Starter: Grumph

If it's good enough for Sidecar Bob to have to revive the odd RC30 or OW01 I thought I'd better start another project.... This is my EX500 Kawasaki based F3 bike. Usually ridden by Mark Taylor, it led Nationals, should have won at least one...Should have won Wanganui (arm pump...) But did win...

Last Post By: Grumph Yesterday, 13:57 Go to last post
    PistonBlown

Tt2000 2019

Thread Starter: PistonBlown

Yippee, TT2000 Checkpoints and Registration have appeared. http://www.tt2000.org

Last Post By: wpoll Yesterday, 21:32 Go to last post
    HenryDorsetCase

This is the coolest custom motorcycle I have seen this year - BTW its electric

Thread Starter: HenryDorsetCase

https://imgur.com/gallery/7QH3k9z at last reddit is useful for something

Last Post By: AllanB Today, 12:21 Go to last post
    andrewwitham

Help with Suzuki RG150

Thread Starter: andrewwitham

Hello, I bought a used 1998 RG150 on a whim today, it has WOF and rego and was cheap. I thought it would be fun to relive my youth with a two stroke bike :-) The previous owner told me it had a catastrophic engine failure (he gave me the crankcases and cylinder) and oh boy it had really let go in a...

Last Post By: 2stroker04 Today, 05:47 Go to last post
    sameer

Parking at The Terrace (Wellington)

Thread Starter: sameer

Hello World, I'm working at The Terrace, Wellington (close to the Fujitsu building), what options do I have for a motorbike park? I can see 2, one just close to the Lambton Square (Terrace side) and One just next to 96 The Terrace, Is there any other parks available? I've seen some people...

Last Post By: Hoonicorn Today, 09:58 Go to last post
    pouakai

RG150 main jet?

Thread Starter: pouakai

Anyone know what main jet is standard on an RG150 ? Just seized a new piston after only 50km, I checked the oiling but not the fuel.... Cheers,

Last Post By: 2stroker04 Today, 05:26 Go to last post