• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 10:57 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 13:54 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 14:52 Go to last post
    Bonez

'98 Suzuki FX 650 Freewind.

Thread Starter: Bonez

What would one pay for a '98 Suzuki FX650 Freewind that is in general good shape with a few minor scrapes on the right front cowling with say for argument sake 60,000s up. Rego/wof up top scratch and good multi purpose tyres fitted. How easy are they to get parts for? Say a center stand for...

Last Post By: george formby Today, 08:25 Go to last post
    jim.cox

??Tyres for old blokes

Thread Starter: jim.cox

Wye aye, Lads. It seems that choice for 80's bike tyres is getting ever thinner. I'm needing an 100/90r18 up front. Until now I've used Pirellis as they were factory stock - but apparently they are no longer making that size :( I may have found them on Michelin's list. - anybody know...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 15:12 Go to last post
    absolutegator

Storing helment, jacket "on-bike"

Thread Starter: absolutegator

Kia ora, I have started using a bike as my only vehicle at the moment. I love most parts of it over a car. One of the major things I struggle with however is lugging around my jacket and helmet (and pants and boots if going on a longer trip). Makes everything pretty cumbersome. My bike has...

Last Post By: MarkH Today, 01:39 Go to last post
    offroadx

Helmets compulsory for all the Cook Islands?

Thread Starter: offroadx

I am thinking of flying to the Cook Islands for a holiday once the borders open up again. :facepalm: We are planning to visit the outer islands. I know that helmets are compulsory on scooters in Rarotonga, but I am a bit confused if they are also compulsory on the outer islands. A lot of the media...

Last Post By: Berries Yesterday, 22:53 Go to last post