View RSS Feed

glanvillejon

ARROGANT MOTOR X RIDERS! "COWBOYS"

Rate this Entry
I have a bone to pick with a certain group of Motor X riders. I was at Woodend beach motor camp on Saturday visiting my parents where we had a birthday party for my wee 1 year old girl. The other kids were running about having fun and such.... as kids do! Next thing we hear a massive loud noise coming from off road bikes coming down the track that runs along the camp.......Shit here they are again! these bikers were traveling at huge speeds, probably about 5 of them. They rip up the track and have no respect.........BUT that is not my main concern! there are a lot of children playing and running around the place, these guys are going to kill a child if they don't SLOW DOWN or better yet, go somewhere that is not populated by children.

They are not allowed in the camp and THEY KNOW IT! It seems to have become a bit of a game to get in there and get out with out being caught, the Police can't seem to do anything as they get there too late and the bikes are long gone. These bikes can not be identified and their faces are covered.

If I can catch them, they won't be on their bikes for long........SO BE WARNED. IF you know who these cow boys are.... or YOU are them, it is getting serious and ppl are going to start setting traps etc.

Riders like that give the rest of us a bad name, I know that there are only a handfull of these guys out there commonly known as COWBOYS,,, come on guys and girls!! Do you want the death of a child on your conscience for the rest of your life?? And if it is one of my children killed, you will have me to deal with.

Everyones thoughts and experiences on this topic are most welcome.

Submit "ARROGANT MOTOR X RIDERS! "COWBOYS"" to Digg Submit "ARROGANT MOTOR X RIDERS! "COWBOYS"" to del.icio.us Submit "ARROGANT MOTOR X RIDERS! "COWBOYS"" to StumbleUpon Submit "ARROGANT MOTOR X RIDERS! "COWBOYS"" to Google Submit "ARROGANT MOTOR X RIDERS! "COWBOYS"" to reddit Submit "ARROGANT MOTOR X RIDERS! "COWBOYS"" to Facebook

Comments