View RSS Feed

rustic101

ACC 0 - AA 0 - Kiwibank 3

Rate this Entry
Well today I finally selected an insurer for my ute, contents etc. It turns out that Kiwibank (underwritten by Tower) were $30 a month cheaper than anyone else and that’s comparing apples with apples.

Once I agreed to go with Kiwibank I immediately contacted AA Insurance and cancelled all of my policies. When asked ‘why’; I was, as I always am, completely honest. The Operator was not happy as her partner was a rider but she was not aware of the actual impacts so I directed her to respective websites..

After getting off the phone I contacted AA and cancelled my membership. The operator there did not appear to give a fat rat’s arse…. So I never wasted my breath, but just thanked her and went on my way.

I have kept my Bike insured with Vero ‘Go Lightly’, as no one else including Swan etc could beat them.

Mr N from AA has replied to another of my emails to AA regarding ACC and I will post his reply shortly.

Sam

Submit "ACC 0 - AA 0 - Kiwibank 3" to Digg Submit "ACC 0 - AA 0 - Kiwibank 3" to del.icio.us Submit "ACC 0 - AA 0 - Kiwibank 3" to StumbleUpon Submit "ACC 0 - AA 0 - Kiwibank 3" to Google Submit "ACC 0 - AA 0 - Kiwibank 3" to reddit Submit "ACC 0 - AA 0 - Kiwibank 3" to Facebook

Comments