View RSS Feed

Toaster

Fuel economy

Rate this Entry
31/12/09

Fuel used: 17.26L
Odometer: 220 miles / 355km

Fuel warning light at 200 miles circa 16.5 litres.

Trip: Auckland to Taupo. Motorway/highway riding.

Estimated capacity: 21 Litre tank = 250 miles / 400 km approximate.

Submit "Fuel economy" to Digg Submit "Fuel economy" to del.icio.us Submit "Fuel economy" to StumbleUpon Submit "Fuel economy" to Google Submit "Fuel economy" to reddit Submit "Fuel economy" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

thats pretty good isnt it!,I can go twice as far but i got twice as much petrol too!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST?
    thats pretty good isnt it!,I can go twice as far but i got twice as much petrol too!
    Yeah that bike of your has some serious fuel capacity! I just did the blog for the sake of recording it for my info. I doubt the fuel would last too long if I took it to a trackday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toaster
    Yeah that bike of your has some serious fuel capacity! I just did the blog for the sake of recording it for my info. I doubt the fuel would last too long if I took it to a trackday.
    35L Dont forget there is alo a 3-4 litre "glove box" in the rear of the tankI.Its surprisingly well balanced though even when tank is full.You notice though that the front wheel cannot be removed without propping up front of bike if tank is full.M T the bike is so well balanced that removal of either wheel tips the balance..