View RSS Feed

Tink

Another day another ride :)

Rate this Entry
Thanks to Geordie, boman, greywolf, .... really enjoyed my day out, always wanted to do the Kaiaua loop as a rider, and not pillion, and now I can say I have done it. Loads of bikes out, fantastic weather, and good company. But I heard the Puhoi went off today, even the HA made a appearence, its just that dang motorway gets in the way of a really good country ride... I can't wait to try it on a different bike tho.. (kaiaua).

Watch out Raglan you might be my next challenge.

Submit "Another day another ride :)" to Digg Submit "Another day another ride :)" to del.icio.us Submit "Another day another ride :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Another day another ride :)" to Google Submit "Another day another ride :)" to reddit Submit "Another day another ride :)" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awesome Kim! It's a fantastic ride, but I must say I found the twisties coming into Kawakawa Bay excruciating last time I did it (courtesy of my collarbone). Can't wait to do another ride with you, but easing myself back into it at this stage... Keep up the great progress!!
    Was a whole lotta fun alright. Where are we off to tomorrow??
    Most triumphant exultation and fanfare! Always good to hear of riders doing the biking thang and shaking their patooty out to the country!
    Sounds like you had a good ride.

If you ever want another slow poke rider along, send me a message...

I did a ride on Friday after work, to take the longer way home, started in the city, went over the shore, Albany, Coatsville, Riverhead and then home in to Henderson.

Not a long ride, but still nice.

Keep safe

Fran
    Quote Originally Posted by boman
    Was a whole lotta fun alright. Where are we off to tomorrow??
    Went off to pokeno, and around in circles pretty much, but felt great being at one with the bike finally. woop! I practice on the roads I know and I will get better.... Dad even came out for the pootle... that was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit
    Awesome Kim! It's a fantastic ride, but I must say I found the twisties coming into Kawakawa Bay excruciating last time I did it (courtesy of my collarbone). Can't wait to do another ride with you, but easing myself back into it at this stage... Keep up the great progress!!
    We went the other way Dawn, and OMG it was freaky, never got down to 3rd without giving way before nasty corners... can't wait to have you come out again... FUN!!!