View RSS Feed

SpankMe's Site Info

Kiwi Biker Mailing Lists

Rate this Entry
To help keep everyone informed about any protest actions against the ACC Levies, I have brought Email Marketing software from ActiveCampaign. The software allows you to easily unsubscribe from it's mailing lists, so we can send emails about any related event/info without worrying about annoying people.

Non Kiwi Biker members can sign up to it's mailing lists without having to register with KB by visiting the following URL. Previous mail outs can also be viewed here.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/mailer/

If you have email lists of people wanting to be kept informed about ACC protest actions that you wish to add, just email them to me and I can add them for you.

If you want something to be emailed out to all subscribers, send the email/thread link to me. It can be any ACC protest action, biker levy related or not.

We currently have over 17,000 subscribers we can email about your ACC protest action.

Submit "Kiwi Biker Mailing Lists" to Digg Submit "Kiwi Biker Mailing Lists" to del.icio.us Submit "Kiwi Biker Mailing Lists" to StumbleUpon Submit "Kiwi Biker Mailing Lists" to Google Submit "Kiwi Biker Mailing Lists" to reddit Submit "Kiwi Biker Mailing Lists" to Facebook

Comments