View RSS Feed

SpankMe's Site Info

What are these graphics/titles on my posts?

Rate this Entry
What is the "L-Plate Rider", "Scooter boy", etc under my name?.
It is a user title which graduates the more you post. Once you reach the status of Senior Member, you are able to define your own user title.

What are the small stars/graphics under my name?
These are graphical user ranks which also graduate and increase in number the more your post.
They start with silver stars
then change to gold stars at 200 posts
then change to a rainbow at 1000 posts
then change to a flashy cross at 10,000 posts

Reputation level.
This graphic indicates your reputation level. Users can click on the icon to give positive or negative rep to that users post and optionaly make a comment only that user will see. The amount of rep you can add/subtract from a user depends on how long you've been a KB member, the number of posts you have as well as your own rep level. You can view the reputation you have received in your Settings page. Only Senior Members can see who the reputation is from.

Click on this image on any post you feel needs to be reported to the Moderation team.

Submit "What are these graphics/titles on my posts?" to Digg Submit "What are these graphics/titles on my posts?" to del.icio.us Submit "What are these graphics/titles on my posts?" to StumbleUpon Submit "What are these graphics/titles on my posts?" to Google Submit "What are these graphics/titles on my posts?" to reddit Submit "What are these graphics/titles on my posts?" to Facebook

Categories
Reputation , Posting

Comments

Hey mate is there a way i can have old infraction comments made 3 years ago removed (caused not by myself but a member of my family with a"unique" sense of humor)
    Quote Originally Posted by 240
    Hey mate is there a way i can have old infraction comments made 3 years ago removed (caused not by myself but a member of my family with a"unique" sense of humor)
    If you mean reputation comment, ask one of the senior mods.
    How does the comments go by the reps? Got a sorted list from high to low? E.g. "someone is utter bling whore", "someone is known to many" to "someone is off the scale"?