View RSS Feed

SpankMe's Site Info

Intro to User Infractions

Rate this Entry
User Infractions allow mods to issue yellow or red cards to users who break site rules.

Each infraction type has an expiration time. When the infraction expires, the associated points are removed from the user's point total. Infraction types can also be given as warnings. A warning does not add any infraction points to the user's point total.

Examples of site functionality that can be lost due to a high infraction level. The higher their level, the more functionality they lose.
  • Use Reputation
  • Vote on Polls
  • Set Self to Invisible Mode
  • Use Custom Title
  • Private Messages
  • Post calendar events
  • Use Signatures
  • View Member Info
  • Arcade access
  • Downloading Attachments
  • View calendar events
  • Edit Own Profile
  • All posts moderated

When you receive an infraction it will be listed in your Settings page above your reputation list.

Submit "Intro to User Infractions" to Digg Submit "Intro to User Infractions" to del.icio.us Submit "Intro to User Infractions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Intro to User Infractions" to Google Submit "Intro to User Infractions" to reddit Submit "Intro to User Infractions" to Facebook

Categories
Site Rules , Infractions

Comments

hi Spankme,
    I have been trying to figure out how to change the setting on my account so that I can see the latest (or all) reps received. It only shows the oldest ones currently, and it owuld be great to be able to see whereI am getting a positive response from my posts.

Can you tell me how to set it?
    Quote Originally Posted by R-Soul
    hi Spankme,
    I have been trying to figure out how to change the setting on my account so that I can see the latest (or all) reps received. It only shows the oldest ones currently, and it owuld be great to be able to see whereI am getting a positive response from my posts.

Can you tell me how to set it?
    There is no setting for this, only a site one for all members that controls the number of latest reps to show.
    IT'S HARD TO LEAVE WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND THE DOOR...WHERE IS IT CUNT?
    OH FUCK IT JUST BOOT ME OUT EH CUNT...
    I get lots of infractions on here proving I have got a fan club on here with my kind of debate.