View RSS Feed

madmal64's Blog

The Royal Featherston Wedges

Rate this Entry
I have been house bound on Wednesdays for the last few weeks for various reasons, so the Wednesday wedges rides have been on hold.
Last night I got "told" to go for a ride by my darling wife and come back a more resonable person. This usually works too ! I can become a bit of a handfull if I dont get a ride for a while. Thanks Nic!
So I caught up with the Welly wednesday night ride and over the hill to Featherston it was.
The ride over was good and the condition on the hill was excellent. Pity some people dont pull over and let bikes pass, but hey, I just go with the flow and take it for what it is. A cruisy mid week ride.

The Wedges
For $7.00 it was a better deal than the last lot at Finns but once again I was slightly dissapointed with the finished product. It arrived as a basket of plain wedges with a small bowl of sour cream on the side.
Maybe Im asking too much but even some melted cheese would be a nice touch. I will say it again I am more of the cheese & bacon wedges clan than the naked version.
I rated these at 5/10 . Lets hope I can find some really great wedges on some ride somewhere this year!

Submit "The Royal Featherston Wedges" to Digg Submit "The Royal Featherston Wedges" to del.icio.us Submit "The Royal Featherston Wedges" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Royal Featherston Wedges" to Google Submit "The Royal Featherston Wedges" to reddit Submit "The Royal Featherston Wedges" to Facebook

Comments

Can one bling blogs... I totally agree for $7 a minor would cheese be... bacon is always a yum topping too!!! I have sent food back saying "if that is your interpretation of food, I suggest you hire a new chef" and they usually give me my money back.