View RSS Feed

StoneY

A New Start?

Rate this Entry
Well 2010 arrived with a hiss and a roar, what a ride it has been so far.

After the ups n downs of December and theNew Year wekend,I find myself single and facing a new journey, but at least I have a newer toy to journey on (KTM SupaDUKE YAY!) and wondering what the future holds...only time can answer that question I guess

A few bitter disapointments behind me and moving forward, I have decided to chill and be just myself for a while, looking at moving to Wairarapa wich would be a nice lifestyle change, and crossing the Hill daily for work...what a horrible idea that would be

Heading back to Parliament on the 16th of Feb with a bunch of trade union types, and of course all the bikers we can find on the day, should be a blast, we even have a megaphone this time woooohooo! Bring ear plugs peoples, I am a loud bastard lol

Anyway, 2010, is it my year...or thiers?
Time will tell, and the journey started yesterday with a serious life decision made, filed, and plan executed.
South America is on the cards this year, and this time I wont be distracted by work, look out all the Chikita's in Santiago, StoneY is on the way back sometime soon!

Wonder if I can lease/rent/borrow a bike in Chili....hmmmmmmmm

Submit "A New Start?" to Digg Submit "A New Start?" to del.icio.us Submit "A New Start?" to StumbleUpon Submit "A New Start?" to Google Submit "A New Start?" to reddit Submit "A New Start?" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm really sory to read that stony. keep strong.