View RSS Feed

DEVVIL

Adventure ride Franklin area

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by DEVVIL View Post
Just testing the water to see what kind of interest in a ride around Franklin on/off road.
If your interested in a ride down the back roads, dirt roads, and a few bumps.... post in here and well set up a ride. Bring your lunch and a drink as well have lunch at a river spot.
This is not a MX ride so if you're keen a road bike can join in.

Put your GS DL XL KTM.... to work for a day

Start time 0930hrs
Finish time 1700hrs
Date TBC

Will get to work on details if you guys are interested.

Submit "Adventure ride Franklin area" to Digg Submit "Adventure ride Franklin area" to del.icio.us Submit "Adventure ride Franklin area" to StumbleUpon Submit "Adventure ride Franklin area" to Google Submit "Adventure ride Franklin area" to reddit Submit "Adventure ride Franklin area" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This sounds like a plan. I could be keen.
    Sounds a good idea....and here's a few suggestions!
    Do this via a thread in the adventure biking forum, you will get a better response.
    Nominate a day and rough route so people know when and what to expect (you might want to clarify what you mean by off road).
    You will get some responses, some will just turn up on the day, I have found the best way to do this is to just go ahead and see what happens...it's allways a goood outcome.
    Normally on a ride from say papakura to Raglan / Kawhia we will get between 5 and 15 bikes, so you are guaranteed of an outcome.
    I will keep an eye on what you decide and will attend if I can but it's subject to whether an off road event is on, I'm out of town or the boss says I can't come out to play, I'll let you now when I see a date.

Cheers
    Iain
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisis management
    Sounds a good idea....and here's a few suggestions!
    Do this via a thread in the adventure biking forum, you will get a better response.
    Nominate a day and rough route so people know when and what to expect (you might want to clarify what you mean by off road).
    You will get some responses, some will just turn up on the day, I have found the best way to do this is to just go ahead and see what happens...it's allways a goood outcome.
    Normally on a ride from say papakura to Raglan / Kawhia we will get between 5 and 15 bikes, so you are guaranteed of an outcome.
    I will keep an eye on what you decide and will attend if I can but it's subject to whether an off road event is on, I'm out of town or the boss says I can't come out to play, I'll let you now when I see a date.

Cheers
    Iain
    Thanks for that will get to work on the details