View RSS Feed

Billy

Mnz agm

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by CAMSec View Post
Thanks for the reply scott411. Obviously nobody else who talks shit in the KB Racing forum belongs to a club or knows what dates their meetings are on . Whats the use of a RACING forum if a question about racing/ clubs doesn't get a reply . Fucking peculiar really, as so many on this site seem to have so much to say about nothing in particular . What use is this place. Waste of time.
The information you seek lies with the officials of the clubs concerned,Try accessing the MNZ calender too find out who they might be and then email them direct.Very few club officials frequent this site and the ones that do,Dont like to answer questions on club business in the public arena,As Marcus has stated,Most of the riders on here are more worried about getting too the next meeting,Not 2 months down the track.

If you dont like the shit that gets spoken on this site,Or the people that frequent it,The answer is reasonably simple.Good luck finding a site where everybody thinks exactly like you!!

Submit "Mnz agm" to Digg Submit "Mnz agm" to del.icio.us Submit "Mnz agm" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mnz agm" to Google Submit "Mnz agm" to reddit Submit "Mnz agm" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I wasn't wanting to talk to club officials, just MNZ members who race and get their opinions on how they feel about having scheduled club events for the 22/23 May turning to shit because MNZ changes the AGM date . Not exactly club policies or financial statements is it. Bit short sighted to just disregard the thoughts of members whose big meetings coming up are jeopardized by decisions like this.

Yer right, I dont like some of the shit that appears on a RACING forum, whats questioning a members sexuality, or surmising about their riding skills and their private lives got to do with RACING, or anybody else, for that matter. And where did I mention not liking the people frequenting....?