View RSS Feed

Jayka

I hate cars with a passion!!!!

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by DangerousBastard View Post
Oh you pore thing, Jess. Thats a horrible introduction to biking.

As to getting it sorted - be patient with yourself, and start work on getting the bike fixed. I think it's really important to take a break from riding after a bad incident, so with any luck both you and the bike are ready to go at the same time - anywhere between two and four weeks - everyone is different, and you mustn't hurry it. Get back on the bike only when you feel happy to do so.

You might get some satisfaction in the meanwhile by making a written statement to the cops about this clown who hit you.

Also there's LOTS of lady riders if your area, so maybe they might take you out and cheer you up.

Steve

Thanx Steve for the advice,

Yeah I wont be riding for a while thou, the front of my bike is a bit mangled and is still sitting at the insurance place waiting to be inspected. My mate offered me one of his bikes to ride until mine is back on the road but I just dont want to, and the other thing is that its a 750cc Ducati and the last time I checked I havent got the right license to ride it LOL. I think it will take some time before I do go out for a ride again but I hope the next time goes alot smoother. I might go and get some professional riding training or something...
As for the idiot of a driver, she has been charged with "Dangerous driving causing injury"

Submit "I hate cars with a passion!!!!" to Digg Submit "I hate cars with a passion!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I hate cars with a passion!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I hate cars with a passion!!!!" to Google Submit "I hate cars with a passion!!!!" to reddit Submit "I hate cars with a passion!!!!" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Jess. Thats an awful introduction to biking - I bet your mate got a shock. Do meet some of the girlie bikers in toegas ay, coz there's lots of them and they're a lovely bunch. When you are back on it go with them on their ladies-only trips - there's always a few inexperienced riders on those rides. Steve.