View RSS Feed

{.bLanK}G_o_D

Rothmans Honda NSR300R SP

Rate this Entry
Words can not describe how awesome my weekend was.
Picked up my bike from the mechanic on Friday afternoon, spent a few hours removing the rear seat pad, rear foot pegs and carving out the fairing to fit around the spark plug cap and new spannys.
Took her for a bit of a ride around town, clocked up maybe 50 odd kms.
Saturday came the fun. Caught up with imdying and oab, and the three of us went for a blast to Little River.
My bike performed pretty much perfectly.
I am running in the new engine so I wasn't going to put a lot of load on the motor, but still managed to quite happily, smoothly pull it up to 11K revs in top gear. If I had the numbers on the dial it would have been over an indicated 200 easy. No W.O.T, no where near redline.
Took some pictures while at Little River.
GP Replicas FTW!!!
(Thumbnails below are Links to the high res photo)

Submit "Rothmans Honda NSR300R SP" to Digg Submit "Rothmans Honda NSR300R SP" to del.icio.us Submit "Rothmans Honda NSR300R SP" to StumbleUpon Submit "Rothmans Honda NSR300R SP" to Google Submit "Rothmans Honda NSR300R SP" to reddit Submit "Rothmans Honda NSR300R SP" to Facebook

Comments

300? Overbored eh? Looks gorgeous but your photo links are broken now. Add them to your own gallery on here then you can attach them to your post.
    Beautiful bike!